Navigation
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - 30 minutes later......
30 minutes later......
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1495
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-09 07:26:53
Edited: 2020-10-09 07:29:05

Miss Lupe is still going mmmm....yo yo yo...palms on both sides of her face, still not knowing what to say..mmmm!

So I woke up around 4a.m since I couldn't sleep because I wanted to get f*cked. This guy I missed yesterday then told me he wanted to rock up and he did..maaaan!!

He had that silver-fox thing going on which I really like, when I saw him walking towards my door he was smiling not just with his mouth but his eyes too....very beautiful smile. I was impressed already.

He was obviously in a hurry so I went straight down to lubricate that shaft with my mouth (how interractive was that thing!) while he rubbed my pussy with his fingers. He grabbbed the rubber sooner than I expected, I don't remember the details on how I ended up under....wether he asked or he put me there...I don't remember!

I do remember however, EVERY stroke! WOW...of course I came!-but I still want more.. I wanted to follow the poor man, I wanted to offer him a freebie, I felt like locking him in my room....I can't stop thinking about it..I felt like saying, "there's still 2/3 of your 30minutes left sir! Is this why people do quickies??... I had a great time but I feel like I am hanging.

mmmm, anybody wants to buy me new toys?? I forgot mine in Joburg.

Good moorning! I know for sure I am going to have a lovely day...hope you too.x

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.