Navigation
Heather @ Jackie's Place
Heather @ Jackie's Place - ** SEDUCTIVE SATURDAY ** HEATHER ** Cresta / Randburg
** SEDUCTIVE SATURDAY ** HEATHER ** Cresta / Randburg
Advertiser
Joined:
28 May 2020
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 11:44:26

Hello Hunnies!

I'm available tomorrow (Saturday) from 9am until 3pm for TLC, pampering and playful erotic fun.

Do I kiss? YESSSS!

There was this little rumour that I don't kiss, but that was during lockdown.


Appointments are necessary via a phone call.

Hugs and KISSES
Heather
Xoxoxox


Heather @ Jackie's Place
Heather @ Jackie's Place - Re: ** SEDUCTIVE SATURDAY ** HEATHER ** Cresta / Randburg
Re: ** SEDUCTIVE SATURDAY ** HEATHER ** Cresta / Randburg
Advertiser
Joined:
28 May 2020
Posts to Date: 18
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 16:34:58

Hello Hunnies!

I'm available tomorrow (Saturday) from 9am until 3pm for TLC, pampering and playful erotic fun.

Do I kiss? YESSSS!

There was this little rumour that I don't kiss, but that was during lockdown.


Appointments are necessary via a phone call.

Hugs and KISSES
Heather
Xoxoxox

Heather @ Jackie's Place
Heather @ Jackie's Place - Re: ** SEDUCTIVE SATURDAY ** HEATHER ** Cresta / Randburg
Re: ** SEDUCTIVE SATURDAY ** HEATHER ** Cresta / Randburg
Advertiser
Joined:
28 May 2020
Posts to Date: 20
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-09 16:06:11
Edited: 2020-10-09 16:08:17

Hello Hunnies!

I'm available tomorrow (Saturday) from 9am until 3pm for TLC, pampering and playful erotic fun.

Do I kiss? YESSSS! YESSSS! YESSSS! :)

There was this little rumour that I don't kiss, but that was during lockdown.


Appointments are necessary via a phone call.

Hugs and KISSES
Heather
Xoxoxox

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.