On 2020-10-30 15:27:04 Miss Barbie Doll said:
I just love Cameron Diaz,i like the way she always do kinky things in her movies.she drives me insane,all her movies are dope:))
On 2020-10-30 17:08:44 dentond said:
An absolutely beautiful romcom, my favorite of all time. I love the fact that Jack Black and Kate Winslet's partners never appreciated them but she finds people (the old man and Jack) who really and truly love her for who she is. That's the main theme I take from that movie.
Don't let people take you for granted, there's always someone out there who will love you for who you are and they need you as much as you need them <3
On 2020-10-30 16:04:16 Ms Paige said:
On 2020-10-30 15:27:04
I totally agree... a mixture between madness and craziness that we need in this upside down world were living in...
On 2020-10-30 20:05:48 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2020-10-30 16:04:16 Ms Paige said: On 2020-10-30 15:27:04
I totally agree... a mixture between madness and craziness that we need in this upside down world were living in...
Strange thing is my whole life,i am always known as someone who never watch movies.instead i will sit with you just to keep you accompanied,but dont bother to ask me what happened.Because i wouldn't even tell,my eyes will be opened but not that i am watching.
But it happened one day where my cousin was watching Charlie's angels,fuck me oh lawrd.she was surprised,that i could tell her what happened.whenever she missed it,she even laughed at me and asked if we will still going fight over the remote again.which we always did,when i want to watch soccer and she wanted to watch movies hahahaha