On 2020-10-14 11:48:30 Miss Red said:
But need to mention this about this punter. When I met him he was a brand spanking new a purple world virgin so to speak;) Brand New to this lifestyle.
On 2020-10-20 21:53:39 Pinteshwaran said:
Since some ads are active again,
Fade-ee naai = Lady Di
Saam-in Tex = Carmen Lex
Bora Dove = Laura Love
Sinky Tinx = K!nky M!nx.
YW!
P.S. ladies,for new secured business,my pimping fee is as follows:
A) 1x genuine,long,sensual,toe-curling kiss when I see youse again
Or
B) Give a R50 or a R100 out of the blue to a oke in need at the robots,and a smile and just a "howzit",to help him/ her get through the day with a slightly less heavier heart than before seeing you.
Deal?
On 2020-10-21 16:49:05 Vavavoom said:
Gotta agree on Radiant Robyn..especially if you can get a two hour booking....nobody better than her for company in all area...body mind and soul..
On 2020-10-25 20:52:56 Pinteshwaran said:
Thanks,L Jumper.
Just want to add that I was never a fan of cupcakes,until my b'day surprise with "Bora Dove" on Saturday morning.
I am now.
Quick Alexa,play Riri's "Its not even my b'day,but you can lick the icing off".