Navigation
gooseberry22
gooseberry22 - Re: Callout to raven
Re: Callout to raven
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Apr 2012
Posts to Date: 310
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-07 07:59:29

Discretion and professionalism are obviously necessary in this industry, but if you are married and see an SP you need to be able to take some accountability when you are caught.

This comment isn't specifically about this thread.

I find it strange when punters say the actions of an SP "ruined their marriage".

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Callout to raven
Re: Callout to raven
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-07 08:03:30

Valid point Goose. The guy who buys and loaded the rifle and enabled another to get access is primarily responsible, but its also common practice to blame the owner of the finger that pulled the trigger not so?
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball
#Lovemuff&Ticklemyball - Re: Callout to raven
Re: Callout to raven
Gold Member
Joined:
2 Jan 2019
Posts to Date: 158
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-07 08:33:29

On 2020-09-07 07:34:53 Meg said:
Has anyone ever thought that she doesn't know who this client is?
If you DO send out random premonition msgs to your contacts. .say she has 500 on her phone. ( and she doesn't know this clients username.
Who should she say sorry to?
No one came out and said they received a random msg from her?
In this case...it attracts attention to her add.
Good or bad.



Insightful angle of thought you present to this thread Meg, and youre 100% correct no one else reported marketing whatsapp messages!

As they say publicity is great even if its bad.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Callout to raven
Re: Callout to raven
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4578
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-07 11:03:09

On 2020-09-07 07:59:29 gooseberry22 said:
Discretion and professionalism are obviously necessary in this industry, but if you are married and see an SP you need to be able to take some accountability when you are caught.

This comment isn't specifically about this thread.

I find it strange when punters say the actions of an SP "ruined their marriage".


I totally agree. All my contacts are saved to my Google acc. And I have noticed that my work number is blocked by probably the majority of clients. (Personal number, which they don't have is not blocked, I can see their profile pics) .... And they unblock when they want to set up an appointment. Its not rocket science. Some guys are so dumb they think what I post on my whatsapp status is a personal communication. If you dont want to see my whatsapp status, block me till you're ready for an appointment.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Callout to raven
Re: Callout to raven
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-11-10 14:56:26

On 2020-08-22 13:02:52 Joe690 said:
Joe, now I would have assumed that you are wiser than this too. Many punters and SP's resort to these here purple pages to complain about matters of all sorts, which one can also argue should be sorted out in private. Again, it is not your decision to make what should be dealt with in private or not. Why are you defending her so vehemently... I wonder why?

Raven had every opportunity to state her case but she chose to bury her head in the sand and wait for this to blow over. I am very interested to know her side of the story, quite correct. That is after all what playing judge is all about, not so?



Ok, I'll bite one more time Eziguy....this forum is not created for the purpose of bitching and moaning about every little thing...but not only do guys like you seem to like it, you seem to thrive on poking your nose in everyone else's business as if you have some right to do so...I am not defending Raven specifically...I am defending the situation...she does not owe you or anyone else an explanation...plain and simple.

Now I am done with you...call me a coward as well? Go on? No..I am simply bored of you and I suspect that's how Raven feels as well.
[/QUOTE]

Dorian Grey
Dorian Grey - Re: Callout to raven
Re: Callout to raven
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-10 15:45:58

Erin i just want to say you look GORGEOUS !!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.