Navigation
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - VIDEO PARTNER
VIDEO PARTNER
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 3821
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-25 10:57:31

New video partner needed
Must be a full house
Receiving oral and giving
Finger play
Face sitting
Penetration....
Add me on telegram
Kaycee003
Or WhatsApp

No 3rd party involved ie, we will make the video ourselves,no one else

30 Min video
A copy will be sent to the person making the video with me
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: VIDEO PARTNER
Re: VIDEO PARTNER
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 397
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-25 23:27:44

really thought you would have more takers for this

Jake XXX
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: VIDEO PARTNER
Re: VIDEO PARTNER
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 3833
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-26 05:30:56

On 2021-04-25 23:27:44 Jakeburns78 said:
really thought you would have more takers for this

Jake XXX



Morning JB, I did in fact, new video Available since yesterday already lol. Had to turn down a lot of guys.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: VIDEO PARTNER
Re: VIDEO PARTNER
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 401
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 06:13:12

On 2021-04-26 05:30:56 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
On 2021-04-25 23:27:44 Jakeburns78 said: really thought you would have more takers for this

Jake XXX

Morning JB, I did in fact, new video Available since yesterday already lol. Had to turn down a lot of guys.



:) That's great, I guess I just assumed as no one reponded on the thread that you had no takers

Jake XXX
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: VIDEO PARTNER
Re: VIDEO PARTNER
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 3838
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-26 06:38:57

On 2021-04-26 06:13:12 Jakeburns78 said:
On 2021-04-26 05:30:56 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: On 2021-04-25 23:27:44 Jakeburns78 said: really thought you would have more takers for this

Jake XXX

Morning JB, I did in fact, new video Available since yesterday already lol. Had to turn down a lot of guys.

:) That's great, I guess I just assumed as no one reponded on the thread that you had no takers

Jake XXX



No stress... Have an awesome day....

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.