Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Strand visit ;) ... Yes I will be there!
Strand visit ;) ... Yes I will be there!
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 3997
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-28 14:01:57

Yes had a two day visit last week.

Planing another 2 day visit for all those that did call and could not get to see me;)

Pre book your slot.

More detail regarding planned visit via call or whatsup;)

Xxx
L
traveller40
traveller40 - Re: Strand visit ;) ... Yes I will be there!
Re: Strand visit ;) ... Yes I will be there!
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Dec 2019
Posts to Date: 120
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 06:02:08

hi .. hope you are well... bumping your post

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.