Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Centurion ladies
Centurion ladies
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-30 10:21:53

Hi all

So seeing that the weather is so awesome, ladies in Centurion pm me ur rates and specials, maybe I will get lucky today. And Go... LOL
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Centurion ladies
Re: Centurion ladies
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3953
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 10:27:47

How about you PM the ladies you have in mind in Centurion. See who responds and take it from there ;-) xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Centurion ladies
Re: Centurion ladies
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-30 10:32:16

I think its time I make myself a gold member. Ziske you are a beaut.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Centurion ladies
Re: Centurion ladies
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 479
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-30 10:34:56

On 2021-04-30 10:32:16 Lekejagser222 said:
I think its time I make myself a gold member. Ziske you are a beaut.



You will not regret it, one of the best, in my humble opinion

Jake
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Centurion ladies
Re: Centurion ladies
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3954
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 10:44:41

On 2021-04-30 10:32:16 Lekejagser222 said:
I think its time I make myself a gold member. Ziske you are a beaut.



Thank you xxx
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Centurion ladies
Re: Centurion ladies
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3955
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-30 10:45:17

On 2021-04-30 10:34:56 Jakeburns78 said:
On 2021-04-30 10:32:16 Lekejagser222 said: I think its time I make myself a gold member. Ziske you are a beaut.

You will not regret it, one of the best, in my humble opinion

Jake



Aaawww you are simply the best mwha xxx thanks for the recommendation

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.