Navigation
angime
angime - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Nov 2006
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 10:53:35

Each time I've thought in had a ceiling, a WG has come along to shatter it.
So I've given up on thinking about ceilings.
It's now a case of, if I can be convinced...

Most I've paid locally so far is 1.8k for the hour.

Overseas on the other hand, thinking about that now makes me weep
Mr Naai-do
Mr Naai-do - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Basic Member
Joined:
4 Oct 2013
Posts to Date: 172
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 14:21:13

The max I paid for a WG was R1 600 for the hour, close to Jackals Creek (I was desperate for a blonde)...my lesson learnt.She was average at best, ..a solid 5/10. Ive had better service from girls I paid half that.

Some of my regulars are willing to negotiate their rates for a session as they know I will return...I see it as a good variation on a "Lay-Bye" option.

Times are tough and its good that some WG's do understand (thats great customer service and she'll get a regular one as well )
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Mar 2015
Posts to Date: 981
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 14:36:34

I will stick to 30 min bookings.
The most I have paid for 30 min was R700 which included FH, GFE, Kissing, CIM or COB, OWO and multiple positions.
No regrets.

My worst punts were 2 x 1 hour bookings at R1500 each.
ebip
ebip - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Basic Member
Joined:
15 Jul 2009
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 14:39:09

Maximum I wonder into the 700 region anything above that I may as well marry the girl lol just joking
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Basic Member
Joined:
12 May 2011
Posts to Date: 7651
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 14:42:38

Well anything from R800 to R1000. I have to keep in mind if I travel to PTA my petrol expenses added to to that will be lunch plus my drinks. When I start drinking I don't have a time limit thanks to lockdown u need to be in by 12.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-03 14:46:36

My most enjoyable experiences cost me R800. I've had a few disappointing ones at around 1-1.5k.

The higher priced appointments of I'm curious
Superkevin
Superkevin - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Basic Member
Joined:
19 Dec 2011
Posts to Date: 439
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 14:51:47

Most I paid was R1k and got average service and was so pissed off.
Normally pay R600-R800 for an amazing hour and now I stick to that.
balasbak
balasbak - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Gold Member
Joined:
21 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1152
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 15:03:59

It is not how much I'm willing to spend anymore, it is purely dependent on what I can afford ... prior to lockdown had very little restriction on spending ... but that changed drastically ...
Vicky
Vicky - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 824
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 15:09:17

On 2021-05-03 14:21:13 Mr Naai-do said:


Some of my regulars are willing to negotiate their rates for a session as they know I will return...I see it as a good variation on a "Lay-Bye" option.

Times are tough and its good that some WG's do understand (thats great customer service and she'll get a regular one as well )



Exactly Mr Naai-do...we do want the gents to return again and again and again...so i will be happy to negotiate with a client that is a regular...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Re: What's the max you're willing to pay for an hour?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-03 15:21:47

On 2021-05-03 15:03:59 balasbak said:
It is not how much I'm willing to spend anymore, it is purely dependent on what I can afford ... prior to lockdown had very little restriction on spending ... but that changed drastically ...



I think we all echo this. Lockdown has changed things

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.