Navigation
Liza
Liza - Re: Whatsup profile pictures?
Re: Whatsup profile pictures?
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2107
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 21:34:57

On 2021-05-04 21:27:33 oraljim said:
On 2021-05-04 20:46:23 MSfun said: Then it wouldn't be long before my balls start looking like this:
golfbuzz.com/assets/files/2021-02-22/1614006493-488815-image.png

lol that looks so painful :) Allow me to introduce you to Mrs. Palmer and her 5 daughters :P



..and Mrs Palmer the 2nd and her 5 daughters..
Lol....
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Whatsup profile pictures?
Re: Whatsup profile pictures?
Gold Member
Joined:
31 May 2007
Posts to Date: 1284
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 21:38:10

Mainstream
Plod1975
Plod1975 - Re: Whatsup profile pictures?
Re: Whatsup profile pictures?
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 207
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 21:59:39

On 2021-05-04 16:55:06 modnarmodnar said:
On 2021-05-04 16:36:08

Seriously man just get a punting phone.



Exactly. That way all you need do do is keep it off and only check it when you're ready
LuisG
LuisG - Re: Whatsup profile pictures?
Re: Whatsup profile pictures?
Basic Member
Joined:
15 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 22:13:10

If it's an SP whom I know is cool with receiving WhatsApp messages from me, then I tend to like the personal type of profile pics (sunsets, pets, things that interest you etc).


That said, if I am going to message someone for the first time, a nude/sexy profile pic sets my mind at ease that it's a work profile and I'm not at risk of sending an unwanted message to her personal phone.

I don't have a strong preference either way.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Whatsup profile pictures?
Re: Whatsup profile pictures?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-04 22:19:41

On 2021-05-04 20:41:19 MSfun said:
On 2021-05-04 16:55:06 modnarmodnar said:

I can't keep contacts with sexy pics. I have to delete them.
Mate, why are you insisting on ignoring the most basic punting rule of having a punting phone?


Just upgraded my cellphone package. Waiting for the new one to be delivered, and then I'll have the old one... :-)


Excellent! You'll see how much easier this will make your life. I get random phone calls on my punting phone - probably the scammers - but I don't care because they can't reach me. I don't share my real name as well so that's another base covered.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.