On 2021-05-05 18:06:39 Grace said:
On 2021-05-05 16:14:42 modnarmodnar said: Lol I literally didn't say anything negative. But I'll leave this thread now. You can have the last word.
Nd since we talking about anything besides the topic... U reviewed someone I know badly, is it really hard to keep quiet if u have something negative to say?? Wats wrong with only saying something good?..
And who died and made u the expert?????
On 2021-05-06 16:08:49 Helicockter said:
On 2021-05-05 18:06:39 Grace said: On 2021-05-05 16:14:42 modnarmodnar said: Lol I literally didn't say anything negative. But I'll leave this thread now. You can have the last word.
Nd since we talking about anything besides the topic... U reviewed someone I know badly, is it really hard to keep quiet if u have something negative to say?? Wats wrong with only saying something good?..
And who died and made u the expert?????
Nope madam, allow me to chime in here. We as punters want honest genuine reviews. If someone had a bad experience, ofcourse it should get documented as it saves all of us punters wasting our hard earned cash. Most definitely, positive reviews make us drool too. But we want both, honest reviews. That's the whole point of the review system and why we love ESA
On 2021-05-05 14:22:04 Voetsek said:
For me its THICC..
- Flat tummy for pubic bone to bone.
- Big boobs not necessarily huge for bouncing.
- Big ass not necessarily huge for bouncing?
- Pretty face not necessarily drop dead gorgeous for kissing and BJ.
- Juicy thighs to complement the big ass.
- Soft body for grabbing and squeezing.
- Silky skin for sensual touching and gliding.
- Height doesn't matter.
- Manicure and pedicure but not necessarily.
- Sweet voice for screams and moans of joy and dirty talk.
- Giggles for easing the tension.
- Compliments for endearment.
- Kindness for warmth.
- Zero inhibitions or close.
If she were to be able to model that would be a bonus as well as strip teasing.