Navigation
Grace
Grace - Thank u Esa!
Thank u Esa!
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 554
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 18:01:13

I dnt know about other sites, bt let's be honest guys...

Esa has the best gentlemen!

I'm sitting here typing this after a session with an amazing guy... So he came so fresh nd clean, smelling nice, fresh haircut, nice smooth skin etc... and bearing gifts... the sex was also amazing and intense :)...

He left me with a big smile on my face... Bigups to Esa for creating an amazing site... And bigups to awesome punters, we appreciate u...

And I also wanna take this opportunity to thank my regulars for coming to see me even in these unprecedented times... I appreciate every single one of u, u know who u are!

Thank u all!... I will stay committed to Esa 4Lyf!!!
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Thank u Esa!
Re: Thank u Esa!
Gold Member
Joined:
17 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 350
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-08 18:18:55

What a lovely post Grace.

The ESA crowd has indeed created a wonderful space.

Same can be said about the ladies...
Grace
Grace - Re: Thank u Esa!
Re: Thank u Esa!
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 557
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 19:05:07

U have to give credit where its due hey...

... And that guy really made an impression... He's definitely one of the best punters out there :)

Some tick some boxes and leave out some, he ticked all the boxes :)
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Thank u Esa!
Re: Thank u Esa!
Gold Member
Joined:
3 Sep 2013
Posts to Date: 1875
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-08 19:13:54

On 2021-05-08 18:01:13 Grace said:
I dnt know about other sites, bt let's be honest guys...

Esa has the best gentlemen!


Logically, that makes no sense whatsoever :) If you don't know about other sites how can you know what is best (or worst, or average)?

Ok ok I will take my pedantry to my corner over there and amuse myself :P
Grace
Grace - Re: Thank u Esa!
Re: Thank u Esa!
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 560
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 19:19:02

On 2021-05-08 19:13:54 oraljim said:

Logically, that makes no sense whatsoever :) If you don't know about other sites how can you know what is best (or worst, or average)?

Ok ok I will take my pedantry to my corner over there and amuse myself :P



Loooool!...Makes sense... well I dnt even wanna try other site hey
Grace
Grace - Re: Thank u Esa!
Re: Thank u Esa!
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 561
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 19:20:07

Oh nd I meant it makes sense that wat im saying doesn't make sense :)
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Thank u Esa!
Re: Thank u Esa!
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 8298
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-08 20:47:19

On 2021-05-08 19:20:07 Grace said:
Oh nd I meant it makes sense that wat im saying doesn't make sense :)



I guess that guys really pomped you senseless....LOL
Grace
Grace - Re: Thank u Esa!
Re: Thank u Esa!
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 567
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 20:59:45

Hehe... Exactly!... I can't even think straight! LOL

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.