Massage girls have the best profiles on ESA. They put in a lot of effort compared to full service providers. I'm always tempted to ask if they offer full house. I've called a lot of venues in Pretoria and asked if the ladies offer full house and the response is always No. So my question to punters, have you gotten full house from ladies who work at massage venues? Please DM me so I know if I can go to these venues
I have a feeling that everyone does offer extras. However I fear being charged an exorbitant amount for said extra. Curious to hear from the punters who went for that route, how much they paid.
As Kooni has said at Goddesses Place and Queen of Hearts FH is not on offer
I heard a story some years back that at Goddesses Place if they suspected a girl of offering Full House then they would make her take a Lie detector test at her own expense or else resign
At smaller venues FH is sometimes on offer as an extra
At other venues the SPs do sometimes say "Let me know if you want any extras"
At some of the PTA venues the ladies do offer extra bit it will be pricey 1500 or more for some extras that being said some of the ladies are definitely worth that extra
You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only
takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please
log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.