On 2026-09-28 16:24:21 d2zlatan said:
Danika is the best
Layla your next best option
On 2026-09-29 17:09:32 Aaron10toes said:
Going to jump in on this discussion as I too have been let down most of the time from SPs that say they know all about it and have fresh pedicured feet. Even though ive asked nicely for specifics and yet they cant deliver. Ending up in me just doing the work myself or being greeted by anything but what was asked for.
You practically described exactly what I'm looking for minus the cum licking part- if you ever do find the unicorn that can do something like this then definitely keep me posted!
Id be curious to know what our fellow Foot Fetish followers expect from a foot worship / footjob session.
Ill start.
The experience should start of something like a GFE. Relaxing on the couch or bed, having some conversations. The lady then proceeds to tease you with her feet, whether in ankle socks, Birkenstocks or ballet pumps ( Your chopice I guess ), leading to a little bit of play in the crotch area. I would then proceed to kiss, sniff and suck on her toes and worship them like id been starved of it. Leading into her rubbing my lower areas and making me more aroused. Following this would come the FootJob. My specialty would be an oily footjob from all angles, her lying on her back, then switching to a reverse footjob to see some sole action. Then finally the ending, cumming on those delicious toes or soles with a perfect veiw of it happening.
I havent tried it yet, but id love to lick my cum off those toes.
Still searching for a lady who can offer this btw - only just a foot worship / footjob session :)