Navigation
2rounds
2rounds - Re: I AM RETIRING. MY 1 MONTH'S NOTICE X
Re: I AM RETIRING. MY 1 MONTH'S NOTICE X
Basic Member
Joined:
7 Aug 2024
Posts to Date: 242
View Profile
Posted: 2026-09-16 15:35:09

Hi there, I too for a long time had been wanting to get a booking my my timeline and yours never aligned, please DM me
fduck
fduck - Re: I AM RETIRING. MY 1 MONTH'S NOTICE X
Re: I AM RETIRING. MY 1 MONTH'S NOTICE X
Basic Member
Joined:
29 Mar 2016
Posts to Date: 1393
View Profile
Posted: 2026-09-18 10:01:14

On 2026-06-15 11:45:51 Candice Lumi said:
After 3 incredible years as part of this community, I have made the decision to retire from the Escort Industry permanently.

As of **16 July 2026**, I will no longer be offering any physical services and will be leaving the industry forever.

I want to sincerely thank every client, supporter, friend, and colleague who has been part of my journey. The experiences, connections, and memories I've made over the past three and a half years will always hold a special place in my heart.

This means that from now until **15 July 2026**, you have your final opportunity to book time with me and experience my company in person before I close this chapter for good.

Please note that there will be **no specials or discounts on physical bookings or services** during this farewell period. However, I will be offering special promotions on my content for those who would like to continue supporting me after my retirement.

Thank you for your trust, your kindness, and your support throughout the years. I'm deeply grateful to have been part of this community, and I look forward to making these final weeks together memorable.

With kisses and appreciation,

Candice Lumi



It is the 18th of September and your profile is still active.... what has happened with you retirement?
Candice Lumi
Candice Lumi - Re: I AM RETIRING. MY 1 MONTH'S NOTICE X
Re: I AM RETIRING. MY 1 MONTH'S NOTICE X
Advertiser
Joined:
25 Oct 2022
Posts to Date: 3772
  View Profile  
Posted: 2026-09-20 10:28:23

Feel free to look at the tread for an answer x

On 2026-09-18 10:01:14 fduck said:
On 2026-06-15 11:45:51 Candice Lumi said: After 3 incredible years as part of this community, I have made the decision to retire from the Escort Industry permanently.

As of **16 July 2026**, I will no longer be offering any physical services and will be leaving the industry forever.

I want to sincerely thank every client, supporter, friend, and colleague who has been part of my journey. The experiences, connections, and memories I've made over the past three and a half years will always hold a special place in my heart.

This means that from now until **15 July 2026**, you have your final opportunity to book time with me and experience my company in person before I close this chapter for good.

Please note that there will be **no specials or discounts on physical bookings or services** during this farewell period. However, I will be offering special promotions on my content for those who would like to continue supporting me after my retirement.

Thank you for your trust, your kindness, and your support throughout the years. I'm deeply grateful to have been part of this community, and I look forward to making these final weeks together memorable.

With kisses and appreciation,

Candice Lumi


It is the 18th of September and your profile is still active.... what has happened with you retirement?

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.