Talita @ Blue Eclipse
Talita @ Blue Eclipse - Happy festive season
Happy festive season
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 96
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-21 10:19:36

Hey guys

So I'm going on leave asof tomorrow. To all the new clients that I've met this year, it was awesome meeting you, to all my old clients, so blessed to still have you in my life. You must all have a happy festive season and a merry new year

To the all the girls I've met at the Esa social, I think you are great and lots of fun

To the Emily, thank you for always being so patient with us and for the wonderful photos

To Eve and Andy, you are 2 of the nicest people I've ever met and I love working at Blue Eclips ;)

See you next year
Talita xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Happy festive season
Re: Happy festive season
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-21 11:23:40

Was nice having found you... Each session is just awesome, thanks... Enjoy your vac
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-21 11:35:30

Was nice having found you... Each session is just awesome, thanks... Enjoy your vac
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-21 13:58:41

Hey T,

Thanks for the mention. Please go and relax and have a wonderful time with those closest to your heart over the festive season. Have a stunning Christmas and a peaceful new year.

You're an amazing person and there's hardly ever a day that goes bye that I'm not grateful that you've blown into all our lives and shared your crazy beautiful heart with all of us.

Enjoy the time off, you deserve it!

Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year,
Andy.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.