Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Female orgasm
Female orgasm
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-20 08:46:02

Been reading an interesting article this morning. Number of facts came out
1. It gets better with age. The older the women the better the orgasm and more frequently.
2. Brain scanning study showed that many areas of a women's brains were deactivated during orgasm especially the emotions.
3. Genes affect orgasms. Many women cant have orgasms because of their genes.

Whats your opinion is the above facts ?
Lalaa
Lalaa - Re: Female orgasm
Re: Female orgasm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 607
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-20 10:25:46

Please bear in mind that -- contrary to what many men think -- sexual intercourse by itself is not likely to produce an orgasm. This is because intercourse alone is not very good at stimulating the woman's clitoris.

Recent research shows that most females need additional stimulation of the clitoris by fingers or mouth.
Lalaa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 608
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-20 10:29:22

Many women like much more foreplay or love play than men imagine. They want to feel that the man is keen on giving pleasure -- and not just in a hurry to have his own climax.

In fact, the worst thing a man can say to a woman is: 'Haven't you come yet?' This is likely to make her feel extremely inadequate and will ruin any build-up of sexual pleasure and tension that might have been taking place.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Female orgasm
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-12-20 10:41:51

Dear Lalaa
Both your 2 posts above was also mentioned in the article ......so you have just confirmed it
Lalaa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 609
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-20 10:46:25
Edited: 2016-12-20 10:47:07

But I also have experienced it as I am bisexual, I have also learnt that most matured men are more patient and focus on the female orgasm.....! I have met a 21year old girl who can orgasm with oral as many times as 20 big orgasms in 2hours during a 3sum fffm,
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Female orgasm
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-20 19:03:13

Yep. I can confirm that..
Saw Tyra totally drained by Lalaa. Well into the 20's in fact.

Great day that was :-)
prozac82
prozac82 - Re: Female orgasm
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 794
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-21 05:12:46

A man should go down on his woman n make her shudder with an explosive orgasm. That's when u know she will ride u properly

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.