Navigation
Julia @ Velvet Spa
Julia @ Velvet Spa - BEST. BUTT. IN. JHB
BEST. BUTT. IN. JHB
Advertiser
Joined:
10 Feb 2025
Posts to Date: 781
  View Profile  
Posted: 2026-01-13 10:34:57

I'll prove it to you.

If it's not the best you've seen, touched and enjoyed since pre-covid Utopia ...I'll have to reference the control test. Cause I'm aleady sceptical.

Be that as it may, you would be seriously remiss if you were to miss out on my butt. Notwithstanding my otherworldly, ethereal , magical vibe and FEMALE SEDUCTIVE PERFORMANCES.

I LOVE PLEASING MY CLIENTS AND I set the bar. That always translates into my sessions.

Love,
Julia

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.