Navigation
Jazmine
Jazmine - Until next year Durban
Until next year Durban
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Jun 2024
Posts to Date: 251
  View Profile  
Posted: 2025-12-19 21:13:30

I honestly don't want to leave Durban. My clients here have been absolutely amazing, kind, respectful, and genuinely lovely people. Thank you for making the time to come see me. And to those whose schedules didn't align during my stay, I'm sure we can work something out when I return in 2026. I'd love that. I truly appreciate each of you and wish I could stay longer.
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: Until next year Durban
Re: Until next year Durban
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Mar 2011
Posts to Date: 3883
View Profile
Posted: 2025-12-19 22:13:29

Please are add Cape Town to your travel ideas for 2026. Please, please!
traveller40
traveller40 - Re: Until next year Durban
Re: Until next year Durban
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Dec 2019
Posts to Date: 309
View Profile
Posted: 2025-12-19 23:14:13

As Goofy states... Cape Town... definitely needs a visit!!!
KatyPerry
KatyPerry - Re: Until next year Durban
Re: Until next year Durban
Basic Member
Joined:
9 Apr 2025
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2025-12-22 09:59:30
Edited: 2025-12-22 10:00:10

On 2025-12-19 21:13:30 Jazmine said:
I honestly don't want to leave Durban. My clients here have been absolutely amazing, kind, respectful, and genuinely lovely people. Thank you for making the time to come see me. And to those whose schedules didn't align during my stay, I'm sure we can work something out when I return in 2026. I'd love that. I truly appreciate each of you and wish I could stay longer.



Shame bye angel but you can't be selfish your children also need you don't get too used to jet setting and all the compliments and hours of recording you giving us your ass and feet supremacy for WhatsApp statuses but in reality neglect your girls because your time gets less and less being their mother, their mother on the beach trying to get the perfect shot whilst they start being brought up by the person you leave with mainly. I'm not saying you do but you are certainly getting addicted to it already. Just give it though and remember to balance lovely yeah!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.