Navigation
Miss. Blu
Miss. Blu - Catch me while I'm still here...
Catch me while I'm still here...
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Apr 2017
Posts to Date: 732
  View Profile  
Posted: 2025-11-15 15:33:12

Good day

I'm planning on leaving Pretoria in the next week.

Ill be running amazing specials on all services for tonight only. Contact me for more details.


Content on sale 57 items pics and videos different scenarios and themes, bj, solo and much more. Selling for R250.

Sensual kisses,

Miss. Blu
060 226 0204


XoXoX
Miss. Blu
Miss. Blu - Re: Catch me while I'm still here...
Re: Catch me while I'm still here...
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Apr 2017
Posts to Date: 733
  View Profile  
Posted: 2025-11-15 16:56:01

Available till late tonight x
Miss. Blu
Miss. Blu - Re: Catch me while I'm still here...
Re: Catch me while I'm still here...
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Apr 2017
Posts to Date: 734
  View Profile  
Posted: 2025-11-15 21:22:50

Available and ready to spoil you..

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.