Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - countdown#4
countdown#4
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1204
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-20 15:32:37

The real has become real. The formalities complete. The space is mine.

The lease signed. WOWEEEE!!!

A new set of feelings has set in.
Shortness of breath.
A tingling in the nape of my neck.
Sweaty palms.
An urgency to address the long list of items and tasks.
A Requestioning of decisions made.....choice of colour scheme....items chosen.
High heels off....sneakers on....revisiting stores....feels strange being flat footed....the sun setting too quickly....where has the day gone!

Yet.
There is a sureness of thought.
A clarity clearer than glass.
A sharpness sharper than a diamond...a truth ringing loud, a task i had given myself just over a year ago...

"Baby-girl. U have hit the wall head on...falling into an abyss so deep, standing on the precipice of losing your sanity and all else you had worked for. A business decision gone very wrong.
WTF!!!!
Who cares!!"

And in the process of re-inventing myself , i found a newer more assured me emerging, who was always there....just waiting for the right platform to emerge.
A me that always aspires to the finer things in life.
A me that always aspires to people who visualise success, work hard for it and guzzle it down with passion and zest.....a me that again just has to get back to where she knows to be. Hungering for the beauty of all life has to offer....even the shit.

What an wonderful anomoly.

Me and my degrees in a profession shunned by society and disrespected on all levels.

Damn.

Near perfect!!!

How wrong people can be......and this applies to me too....before i entered this space.

Just goes to show.

Dont judge a book by its cover.....

My home at peace.....my sanity restored, my security growing.

Xxx.
B.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: countdown#4
Re: countdown#4
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-20 18:43:43

Dear Miss B

All the best I wish you with this new adventure

I am sure you will make a success of it

Oldwillie
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: countdown#4
Re: countdown#4
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-08-20 19:12:15

Dear Ms RB-
Not many people have the forward-looking ability that you have displayed to set objectives and goals, and fewer still that have the determination and perseverance to see them through.
Those are characteristics that are invaluable regardless of whichever walk of life you may be in and whether it's in a business or personal setting.
And once you are settled and growing your horizons, you can be sure that your books will not be judged by their covers, but by the words/images and messages they will contain.
Congratulations -- your dictum is clearly "Carpe diem".

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.