Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ...boobies or not
...boobies or not
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1199
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-19 13:13:38

" so u need R25k to do your breasts." he said, looking at her intently.
There was something he liked about her.....reaching for his chequebook.

"No strings attached. Here." he said tearing out a cheque.

She looked at him in disdain.

"Darling." she said. "If u prepared to give me R25k, no strings attached, then invest in my business. I shall buy my own boobs, nose, butt and anything else i please with the money i make. Now dont insult me with trivialities."

He smiled.
Wrote another cheque. Tenfold more than the original and passed it to her.
She accepted.
She knew She wouldnt fail him...she accepted it as a compliment.

He knew his money was in safe hands...would grow and set another star on the road to success.

.....and before anybody reads anything into this piece.
No. It is not me. My imperfect boobies i love and anything else that makes me.

A thought for the business minded. That is all.

Xxx
B.
Mr Bond
Mr Bond - Re: ...boobies or not
Re: ...boobies or not
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1022
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-19 15:11:18

Brigitte dear, I love you just the way you are.

xxx

samdidtwo
samdidtwo - Re: ...boobies or not
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2050
View Profile
Posted: 2016-08-19 15:57:12

A man is dating three women and wants to decide which to marry. He decides to give them a test. He gives each woman a present of $5000 and watches to see what she does with the money.

The first does a total make-over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much. The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much. Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5000. She gives him back his $5000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much. Obviously, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money, and then he married the one with the largest breasts.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ...boobies or not
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-08-19 20:26:11

After seeing your latest photo shoot, I vote for your original boobies ;-) Stunning!

Having seen you with that T-Shirt, I am wondering what you would look like in tight jeans...and a T-shirt...?
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ...boobies or not
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1203
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-08-20 12:13:20

My kind Mr. Bond
I kiss u with adoration

Samdidtwo
Mmmmmm....boobies boobies....what would men do without the pleasure of indulging in nipples aroused, the shapely softness....

Mr Shy
First thank u for appreciating my pics.
I tend to dress quite formal and understated when receiving a guest.
But....
Maybe...a pair of jeans and tshirt i may consider for your visit...should that be your wish.

As to my boobies...has not entered my head to change them.
Am too scared to chase any form of "perfection"...too scared to find out that it doesnt exist.

Post based on principle of possibilities existing in this environment and how one could bank on such possibilities using it as an investment to create a nest egg in the long run.

Trust my post makes sense now...nothing to do with me. I tend to write hypothetically when my title begins with

Musings and considerings....they are.

Xxx
B.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.