Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Girls who Show Their Faces
Re: Girls who Show Their Faces
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 183
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-06 23:41:25

On 2016-02-29 07:36:51 Mistress said:
I don't think they are from here those who show their faces or if they are they have no love life what so ever.

Your comment wreaks of intelligence! Wish I'd thought of those pearls before I'd started living 'honestly' without any fear of being caught out or allowing others to hold my identity hostage!

I respect ladies choices to protect their identities for various reasons. The choice to show ones face is not made lightly, no matter the circumstances.

Personally, I refused to allow anyone I knew then to hold my profession over my head, like a sword. Accept me or not, I'm not ashamed of the choices I made to survive in this world. That choice was only made once I was already discovered by people in my personal life that knew my shape etc, not having shown my face before then. I then discovered how easily I recognised other ladies body shapes etc when they changed their names or duplicated their ads. So don't assume you're safe just because you don't show your face. Mistress, have you ever heard the term 'Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups'? I'm guessing assumption gave birth to you?

Regards, V.
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Girls who Show Their Faces
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 228
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-07 03:01:35

@ Ayanda. Really???
I am extremely blessed then!
The ripped hotties and incredibly wise and sexy mature men who continue to grace my presence is ...something to behold...

Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Girls who Show Their Faces
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3505
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-07 07:48:00

"Picture functionality coming soon".
When ESA when?
It would be interesting to see how many punters upload their photos.
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Girls who Show Their Faces
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 681
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-07 14:18:01

On 2016-03-07 07:48:00 Ben Layden said:
"Picture functionality coming soon".
When ESA when?
It would be interesting to see how many punters upload their photos.

Ben bhai, judging by most men's interaction on social media, most punters will have dick pics as their profile picture. Esa will be better off without punter picture functionality. I dont wanna see no dicks on this site man
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Girls who Show Their Faces
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 791
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-07 20:48:56

On 2016-03-06 23:41:25 Veronica Franco said:
On 2016-02-29 07:36:51 Mistress said: I don't think they are from here those who show their faces or if they are they have no love life what so ever.

Mistress, have you ever heard the term 'Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups'? I'm guessing assumption gave birth to you?

You assume too much, Mistress said "think" - good advice really?
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Girls who Show Their Faces
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 197
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-07 20:57:19

OK, I'm assuming assumption gave birth to her!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.