Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-12 15:46:14

Name: Cherry

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Cherry's Full Profile]

Madam answers the phone as Cherry does not speak any English.
Located in the avenues.
Cherry is a cute girl but her tummy has stretch marks and her boobs are not the firmest. Probably from having a kid. I asked on the phone for a proper massage. Cherry tried but it was just a mediocre repetition of movements and I eventually got tired of it and got a bj and left. The room was clean and had an en suite bath. No shower.
Cherry is young and new to this and hopefully she gets better.
The rates are low, but still not in line with service. I won't be back for Cherry. Maybe will try the others. Not sure if it's the madam or the girls but told by madam there is a cum once policy.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: Review - Cherry - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cherry - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-21 22:07:32

Thanks for that.

I have punted one of the other girls there, Pinky. I liked her. She is also petite with a nice boobs and tries hard.

Don't know if she offers a massage as I was pressed for time.

Was going to try Cherry but won't bother now. Good boobs are important for me. Might try Pinky again or the chubby girl I saw there.
mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: Review - Cherry - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Cherry - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-02 00:20:34

Had second thoughts and tried Cherry. She is a pretty little thing and has fabulous legs, which sold me. I didn't bother with a massage and went straight in for the good stuff.

She wanted the lights off, probably because of her tummy, but there was enough light filtering in from the bathroom to see what's what.

Her small boobs are a bit saggy and she is clearly new at the job. A bit tentative but she tried hard and I enjoyed punting her. Only problem is she doesn't like her boobs being sucked.

She was amenable to different positions and it got better the longer it went. I will go back.

Already been back for seconds with Pinky at the same venue.

I like this venue. Nice and clean and the girls scrub up before the off. And afterwards. And they help wash the beast!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.