Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: I WOULD LIKE.....
Re: I WOULD LIKE.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13394
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-26 17:27:01

On 2024-05-25 03:29:27 Busty Lacy said:
On 2024-05-24 23:38:49 Arhwen said: On 2024-05-24 22:41:33 Cookie_muncher said: Sponsor my next punt and I'll let you watch

Hope you both are STD/STI free so nobody gets sick.

Baby girl some top sites require testing every 4 weeks

Check it out

Hardly a baby girl at 48 going on 49 my lady bedsides the platforms I use keep me busy enough. If you read the following bit of the following Quote my statement stems from there and is rather relevant.

On 2024-05-24 17:57:37 FMS said:
.....a couple having unprotected sex.
That is the reason the word Couple was used. (Paying for someone to have a booking doesn't necessarily make them a couple right?)

After he finishes she would be expected to allow their combined juices to escape without doing anything to prevent it.
I would watch the juices escape closely and when all juices have been released I would leave.

One wouldn't do this unless in a committed relationship or is a couple such as the request above. Again Paying for a booking doesn't mean that this is safe and even if you get yourself tested basically depending on your booking fee you might have to pay that entire booking fee over for std and STI scanning which is not cheap I'm sure you are aware if you do test. Or you might have to do a few booking if the fee is lesser than.

Makes sense?

It does to me that's all that counts.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.