Navigation
Ethansingh
Ethansingh - Ovulation day...
Ovulation day...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-24 17:54:17

Any ladies willing to share their ovulation day? Would be awesome to have this bit of information as it would make the session so much hotter...
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Ovulation day...
Re: Ovulation day...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13353
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-24 19:03:24

Why though?
Ethansingh
Ethansingh - Re: Ovulation day...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-24 19:46:04

Women are most horny when they are ovulating and sex is just so much more enjoyable when both parties are enjoying it. Ovulation day is like a cheat code for awesome sex
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Ovulation day...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13365
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-24 19:57:56

On 2024-05-24 19:46:04 Ethansingh said:
Women are most horny when they are ovulating and sex is just so much more enjoyable when both parties are enjoying it. Ovulation day is like a cheat code for awesome sex

Lol did you Google this shit or did you chat with a AI bot???

As you clearly have no idea...
One month a woman can PMS a week before her cycle while another month she has no signs or symptoms. On another month ovulation can be so sore than sex is the last thing on her mind another month she can be horny as fuck.

Further there are also stuff like endometriosis, cystitis menopause etc... which can also affect her cycle and the way she is. Unfortunately who ever told you this is qualified in poolingo.

Melea
Melea - Re: Ovulation day...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 154
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-24 21:33:11

I get more honny and enjoy sex when I'm ovaluating
Busty Lacy
Busty Lacy - Re: Ovulation day...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 906
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-24 22:01:42

Its the best time to have sex.....omg u just cant get enough
Alfy
Alfy - Re: Ovulation day...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2024-06-01 22:16:25

I have been told by plenty ladies that they get super horny during ovulation
Phoenix Girl
Phoenix Girl - Re: Ovulation day...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 148
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-06-02 06:28:34

In my youth I used to work with stud horses.

When a mare was in season it was my job to take the mares to the chosen stallions and to hold the mating rein while the chosen stallion mounted her.

I learnt a lot about myself sexually and others by this job.

Us humans forget how animalistic we truly are.

A woman when ovulating is ready to become impregnated and many don't know that she even has a different scent to herself,she is more horny and will even give subtle clues to men.

A brood mare when in season is the biggest bitch and even more aggressive than normal but take her to the stallion to be coved and her whole demeanor changes into a sex kitten.

Woman are same...

This whole phenomenon cannot be changed in a animal and neither in humans, many will say the opposite is true(especially woman) about this thread but it's proven by science and the medical world.

When a woman is ovulating she is at her peak in sensuality and need, even becoming more lubricated,swollen and sensitive.

All I can say about it is this...

Ladies-bring your minds into synch with your bodies and the animal inside of yourself and you will experience mind blowing,knee bending, toe curling, body trembling,EARTH SHATTERING orgasms...

The most intense La petite mort I have experienced is during my ovulation and I look forward to that time every month in anticipation to die that little death!!!!

P.G

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.