NordicBehemoth
NordicBehemoth - Re: WG becomes GF or wife to punters
Re: WG becomes GF or wife to punters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-27 09:32:20

On 2024-05-24 15:28:08 RickyTan said:
99% of punters are on here to procure a service and/or companionship. Then you get that 1% that involve themselves with the personal lives of advertisers. Yes we all do get to know some ladies personally from time to time but these guys take it to another level. They make it their mission to find out and insert themselves in the ladies' personal lives, get involved in wg politics, you see it here on the forum (the white knights), talk behind girls' backs to other girls, are often big simps, terribly lonely and often used by the girls without realising it. This world is not just a playground for them but a place where they feel accepted and probably the only place they have "friends". If you are one of those people obsessed with the lives of the advertisers, you need help. SP's are normal people, they do normal people things. Fall in love, date, have kids, and everything else that normal people do. So stop asking stupid questions like - do they date? Yes they date and they fart too and it smells the same as ours.

I will agree some guys do get obsessed with sps. Mainly due to the fact that sps have to pretend to like you in order to keep you wanting more and making more appointments. Guys fall in love and wam, they get caught into this void of obsession.
I will say that girls that are in this industry do not see things the same way as others who are not in this industry.
They have been through really rough times, and this is why they are in this industry.
Otherwise we would see them working in a normal job.
2old2
2old2 - Re: WG becomes GF or wife to punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 627
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-27 09:56:31
Edited: 2024-05-27 09:57:07

On 2024-05-27 09:32:20 NordicBehemoth said:

I will say that girls that are in this industry do not see things the same way as others who are not in this industry.
They have been through really rough times, and this is why they are in this industry.

I think you are falling into the white knight trap.
For many (but not all and I am not even going to try estimate a percentage), this is a choice, a vocation or even a calling.
There are many ladies who hate the corporate rat race, love sex and have found a great way to earn a decent income, be their own boss and have fun.
Maybe it is 1%, but there are ladies here who are not victims but living their choices.
Fantacy Dolls
Fantacy Dolls - Re: WG becomes GF or wife to punters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 513
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-27 11:05:31

This weekend we just been getting calls from guys who wanted to date and not book. Was it a lonely weekend for most guys?
Its as if they think all working girls have no personal life away from the purple world.
Alot of the girls actualy have bfs and is even married.
just4licks
just4licks - Re: WG becomes GF or wife to punters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-27 13:29:52

Advertisers in here getting more and more wife-like with every passing day, bitching about being disrespectful and getting mad at every thing posted.

Being more wife-like/princessy on forum and the number of bookings you secure is inversely proportional.

Spending all day licking arse of gents that are active hee,but not as active where it counts(in your pocket),to justify your current rates is also inversely proportional to your actual number of bookings = hard cash for you.

Get mad,or use above for your benefit.

We all have choices,which is a wonderful freedom.

Lucky you not North Korean.

Pumpkineater
Pumpkineater - Re: WG becomes GF or wife to punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 479
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-27 14:12:57

Gees dude wtf are u on about

On 2024-05-27 13:29:52 just4licks said:
Advertisers in here getting more and more wife-like with every passing day, bitching about being disrespectful and getting mad at every thing posted.

Being more wife-like/princessy on forum and the number of bookings you secure is inversely proportional.

Spending all day licking arse of gents that are active hee,but not as active where it counts(in your pocket),to justify your current rates is also inversely proportional to your actual number of bookings = hard cash for you.

Get mad,or use above for your benefit.

We all have choices,which is a wonderful freedom.

Lucky you not North Korean.

J_J
J_J - Re: WG becomes GF or wife to punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 437
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-27 14:32:38

On 2024-05-27 13:29:52 just4licks said:
Advertisers in here getting more and more wife-like

Call me old, but I kinda like a 'wife' - an equal partner in whatever shit you get up to. It's not always only about sex.

Personally I gravitate towards the SPs who have put me in my place, rejected my advances (request for bookings) and just tell me all manner of shit without the bother if I'm gonna like them or not (and I don't mean being disrespectful, respect is always a must have, both ways).

It helps me keep my 'male entitlement' in check; as well as give me the sense of full consent. She doesn't need my money (she has plenty of options).

One SP once told me " ... treat your wife better, my god man you actually found a woman willing to put up with you ... Stop it, Grow up!". While her words cut deep, this is a woman I can truly honor!

I have the utmost appreciation for my mother and my wife. They are the two major influences in my life and and I am who I am because of them. I can now also add the names of a few sex workers to that list.

Admittedly I came into this space with a sense of entitlement. Wanted sex that I wasn't getting at home. Wanted it the easy way. Fortunately I found more wives instead. And hopefully my journey into this part of the world is actually creating a better me. And to think when I went on my first punt I thought I just bought a one way ticket to hell. Instead I found that Alladin song ...
Allora
Allora - Re: WG becomes GF or wife to punters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 782
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-27 15:42:00

On 2024-05-26 18:30:52 Hazel Arabia said:
On 2024-05-26 16:09:09 Beautiful Busty British Gabby said: On 2024-05-26 15:51:23 Diesel1 said: nice to hear all the in debt analysis. Anyway who gives a flying fuk ... just asked to see the comments and how some people's get touchy on certain subjects

Now whose touchy

Hahaha

On 2024-05-27 07:03:01 J_J said:
On 2024-05-24 15:28:08 RickyTan said: 99% of punters are on here to procure a service and/or companionship. Then you get that 1% that involve themselves with the personal lives of advertisers. Yes we all do get to know some ladies personally from time to time but these guys take it to another level. They make it their mission to find out and insert themselves in the ladies' personal lives, get involved in wg politics, you see it here on the forum (the white knights), talk behind girls' backs to other girls, are often big simps, terribly lonely and often used by the girls without realising it. This world is not just a playground for them but a place where they feel accepted and probably the only place they have "friends". If you are one of those people obsessed with the lives of the advertisers, you need help. SP's are normal people, they do normal people things. Fall in love, date, have kids, and everything else that normal people do. So stop asking stupid questions like - do they date? Yes they date and they fart too and it smells the same as ours.

For the 99%

What happens when you see the person behind the sex worker. Do you just continue to fuck with your eyes closed, like a simpleton? Or do embrace your world as is? Is s/he just a "doll" for your pleasure, or a human; who if you just comtinue using and abusing, could be harming.

My handy man is going through a particularly difficult time, lost his wife and raising 3 kids on his own. How do I know that. Because that's what humans do, his not just a guy who fixes my toilet.

In this space, it is particularly hard to be detached. Companionship and intimacy. I certainly did not procure companionship and intimacy from my plumber. Yes I like my plumber/ handy man. His work is generally excellent, but sometimes a bit off. As his regular, he takes his chances with me, prioritising new clients (or big jobs), but always available in an emergency. Getting a bit pricey, but still affordable. Kinda the same with ladies who take care of my more intimate plumbing.

HeheHehe can you imagine huh :-) some people use brains than peanut. Otherwise, you wouldn't be human at all Ey :-)
NordicBehemoth
NordicBehemoth - Re: WG becomes GF or wife to punters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2024-06-05 12:00:33

On 2024-05-27 09:56:31 2old2 said:
On 2024-05-27 09:32:20 NordicBehemoth said:

I think you are falling into the white knight trap.
For many (but not all and I am not even going to try estimate a percentage), this is a choice, a vocation or even a calling.
There are many ladies who hate the corporate rat race, love sex and have found a great way to earn a decent income, be their own boss and have fun.
Maybe it is 1%, but there are ladies here who are not victims but living their choices.

The white Knight trap is common amongst this industry.
Some do want a white Knight, this industry could have also been the saving grace for some.
For someone that is shy and innocent, this industry is a huge shift from what they are use to.
It will mess with your head right from the start, this is why many of them move onto drugs.
I'm not saying all use drugs, but it is common seeing it in this industry.
This creates a devastating cycle that keeps you in this industry.
This then also creates a distored view of reality.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.