Navigation
Exxon
Exxon - Re: Massage with the bj and CIM
Re: Massage with the bj and CIM
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 578
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-16 22:49:50

I don't mean to sound prudish or anything but how does one go from a massage session to cim? It makes no logical sense to me. I can understand mild touching if it's a sensual massage session but how do you go from a great massage session to giving a client a blowjob and a cim session? Then have the gall, the effrontery or barefaced audacity to ask if Thai massage places offer such? What impudent and insolent attitude!!! What has happened in the massage industry that it has now come to this? Im genuinely perplexed and astonished about what certain members ask for on this site. It's really mind boggling.
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: Massage with the bj and CIM
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1434
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-16 22:56:44

On 2024-05-16 22:49:50 Exxon said:
I don't mean to sound prudish or anything but how does one go from a massage session to cim? It makes no logical sense to me. I can understand mild touching if it's a sensual massage session but how do you go from a great massage session to giving a client a blowjob and a cim session? Then have the gall, the effrontery or barefaced audacity to ask if Thai massage places offer such? What impudent and insolent attitude!!! What has happened in the massage industry that it has now come to this? Im genuinely perplexed and astonished about what certain members ask for on this site. It's really mind boggling.

This is a great write up.

And I agree.
Punters are asking for unsafe actions, totally irresponsible.

Exxon
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 580
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-17 04:35:00

On 2024-05-16 22:56:44 Beautiful Busty British Gabby said:
On 2024-05-16 22:49:50 Exxon said: I don't mean to sound prudish or anything but how does one go from a massage session to cim? It makes no logical sense to me. I can understand mild touching if it's a sensual massage session but how do you go from a great massage session to giving a client a blowjob and a cim session? Then have the gall, the effrontery or barefaced audacity to ask if Thai massage places offer such? What impudent and insolent attitude!!! What has happened in the massage industry that it has now come to this? Im genuinely perplexed and astonished about what certain members ask for on this site. It's really mind boggling.

This is a great write up.

And I agree.
Punters are asking for unsafe actions, totally irresponsible.

I do not think the qualified masseuses on this site covered cim and blow jobs in their syllabus and hours of training in their modus operandi. It's just wrong and I will never ever visit an sp who offers such demeaning service in this esteemed and chosen profession. Cim and blow jobs is not in your curriculum. It's just so wrong...on all levels.
Exxon
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 581
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-17 04:39:54

On 2024-05-16 12:35:36 My_name_is said:
I don't understand men willing to have their dicks in a mouth anyone (paying) may cum in. Aren't you scared of catching and sti/d? I wouldn't put my member in anyone's mouth that offers this as a standard.
This just disturbs me, but hey, happy catching.

I feel the very same way. It's just so wrong for so called massage therapist to offer these disgusting service with massage, a wg I understand but not a masseuse.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Massage with the bj and CIM
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2440
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-17 07:43:31

I hear you and agree. I am even happy to have covered bj.
But without kissing, a paid session is useless to me.
I might as well give myself a hj and save tons of money as the satisfaction is almost similar.
Jody Infinity
Jody Infinity - Re: Massage with the bj and CIM
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 729
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-17 07:48:40

@ vrik

I love to "vry" problem is that not everyone is ummm educated!!??

For a lack of a better word?

Kisses
J
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Massage with the bj and CIM
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2442
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-17 08:05:24

@jodi. I am also maybe not educated :-)
But hell i love trying and learning! :-))

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.