Navigation
Honey Boobs
Honey Boobs - Re: Well known people
Re: Well known people
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 295
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-17 12:36:20

Famous politicians used to come at my previous venue in Newlands for a line up lol , I remember it was a group of 5 lol and ladies would do a serious cat walk to be choosed Imao , I was one of the choosen ones even the tips they give it's unbelievable .
SmashP
SmashP - Re: Well known people
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 185
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-17 12:55:50

On 2024-05-15 18:36:45 Pomi said:
I have been with ladies who have been with well known politicians , the red berets guys apparently love massage girls and only opt for hand release. I got this info from a massage venue i have been to that they frequent.

The ruling party and tender guys like it raw and will splurge on SP's until they lose interest and move on to the next. This one SP told me a politician spent around 300k on her in a span of 2 weeks!

I am interested in knowing about the celebrity parties that the girls get invited to. The very secretive ones where its by invite only .

Lastly i booked this SP who was staying with her friend. Her friend also had a booking. By the time we had all finished we all just chilled in the living room. I quickly noticed that the other guy was a football player of one of the big clubs at the time but i didn't make a fuss about it. He left first and i then asked the ladies if they knew who the guy was they both said no. After i told them they quickly went through his instagram. The ladies started plotting in real time to get him to book her again and that she had to get pregnant by him, shit was hilarious

Oh damn!!!
Would it be safe to make the assumption that some wg's/sp's intentionally get pregnant by prominent & monied people?? Of course with the hope of getting him on a hefty child support?
TelsaESA
TelsaESA - Re: Well known people
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-17 13:24:52

But the thing is these famous people as well as politicians are ritualist. We don't know why horrible spirits we get after seeing a wg after the wg has seen these people

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.