Navigation
Courtney
Courtney - Next stop...
Next stop...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 708
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-03 09:19:56

Cape town, my flight leaves in a few hours, and I am sad to be going as always.
You have been amazing, every trip here is better than the last, I love exploring and have met some of the most incredible gents here, and I cannot wait to be back!

My ad will be down for the next few days until I land in PE, I need the rest in between these two trips lol

But, I am just as excited about the next leg of my trip.
I will be arriving in PE on Sunday morning at around 9am, from there I am headed down to East London. Will confirm the exact date closer to the time as I may stay longer in PE than intended.

After that it's back to Jozi for a while.

Durban, you're up at the end of November, hotel is booked and it's been far too long, so be ready for me from the 28th.

Then, with any luck I will be back in Cape n town to wrap up the year mid December.

To all of you who support me on these travels, I appreciate you.

See you all very soon.

Xxx
Courtney
Courtney - Re: Next stop...
Re: Next stop...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 710
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-04 23:17:09

I just couldnt wait to start the next part of my trip, so I will be arriving in PE tomorrow evening at around 19:30 gents, which means I will still be available for one of two bookings from 20:30 onwards

My Sunday morning is filling up already so get in touch soon if you'd like to see me on Sunday.

Can't wait.

Xxx
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: Next stop...
Re: Next stop...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1064
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-04 23:57:35

Courtney wishing you a safe trip . And great clients.
Lov
Gabs

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.