Navigation
Cleo
Cleo - Please use whatsapp
Please use whatsapp
Advertiser
Joined:
23 May 2016
Posts to Date: 210
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 08:37:11

Morning gents so my sim card crashed, last night so I will be available on WhatsApp today till I've got a new number, I also wil be available till 5 aswell will be running a special on my videos packages, all 12 videos for 400, please whatsapp me for more info
0625791699
Will do a number change in but for calls but my WhatsApp number wil stay the same
Lots of kisses

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.