Navigation
Joe @ Sensual Spa
Joe @ Sensual Spa - Re: New shoot done.....
Re: New shoot done.....
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 171
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 15:31:05

Will there be anything left for thought though?
I wonder.....
[/QUOTE]

Mmmmmm thats up to you..... you know I have lots up my sleeve.

Xxx
Chanel @ Sensual Spa
Chanel @ Sensual Spa - Re: New shoot done.....
Re: New shoot done.....
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 15:53:44

On 2021-05-11 15:31:05 Joe @ Sensual Spa said:
Will there be anything left for thought though?
I wonder.....



Mmmmmm thats up to you..... you know I have lots up my sleeve.

Xxx[/QUOTE]

Ooh nanas let me just confirm whether I got this right.......
So you will in the room give me some of your tricks to think about as well as for afterwards?
Jeez what a lot you got then my dear friend Joe.
Seems like I am in need of some catchup training with you. And if I'm lucky I would be blessed with Chrissie's presence as well.
This can get very interesting. Maybe if our teachers were as interesting as this we would never have skipped classes...
So @Chrissie what you say? You in????
xoxo
Chanel

Chrissie @ Sensual Spa
Chrissie @ Sensual Spa - Re: New shoot done.....
Re: New shoot done.....
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 382
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 16:00:23

I'm in for this fun!!
Joe @ Sensual Spa
Joe @ Sensual Spa - Re: New shoot done.....
Re: New shoot done.....
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 173
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 16:08:14

Wow..... this is becoming more and more interesting.
I'll be happy to give you and Chrissie all the teaching you need for the session and afterwards.....

Xxx
Jasmine - Jay
Jasmine - Jay - Re: New shoot done.....
Re: New shoot done.....
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Jul 2020
Posts to Date: 156
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-11 17:06:36

On 2021-05-11 16:08:14 Joe @ Sensual Spa said:
Wow..... this is becoming more and more interesting.
I'll be happy to give you and Chrissie all the teaching you need for the session and afterwards.....

Xxx

well done just a pity I can't get my hand on those muscles yummy xoxo
Joe @ Sensual Spa
Joe @ Sensual Spa - Re: New shoot done.....
Re: New shoot done.....
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 174
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-12 09:30:02

On 2021-05-11 17:06:36 Jasmine - Jay said:
On 2021-05-11 16:08:14 Joe @ Sensual Spa said: Wow..... this is becoming more and more interesting.
I'll be happy to give you and Chrissie all the teaching you need for the session and afterwards.....

Xxxwell done just a pity I can't get my hand on those muscles yummy xoxo



Hallooo there sexy Jasmine Jay.
You know I'm not far from you ......
Just say when and I'll come over then you can get your hands all over my body. Naughtyface.

Xxx
Jasmine - Jay
Jasmine - Jay - Re: New shoot done.....
Re: New shoot done.....
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Jul 2020
Posts to Date: 159
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-12 10:46:10

On 2021-05-12 09:30:02 Joe @ Sensual Spa said:
On 2021-05-11 17:06:36 Jasmine - Jay said: On 2021-05-11 16:08:14 Joe @ Sensual Spa said: Wow..... this is becoming more and more interesting.
I'll be happy to give you and Chrissie all the teaching you need for the session and afterwards.....

Xxxwell done just a pity I can't get my hand on those muscles yummy xoxo

Hallooo there sexy Jasmine Jay.
You know I'm not far from you ......
Just say when and I'll come over then you can get your hands all over my body. Naughtyface.

Xxx

anytime more than welcome xoxo

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.