Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Bater & Bang and Retainer Deals.
Bater & Bang and Retainer Deals.
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 4038
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 17:34:09

I have Bater and Banged for a lot of stuff through the years and have had good retainer deals with clients over the last 2 years .. but today has just been the cherry in the cake of all Bater and bang and retainer deals for me.

About a month ago I had the opportunity to buy a vechile but I needed to manage to save 30000 before month end on too of covering all my daily and month end expensences.

That did not happen, last month was just not as busy as we all would have liked it to be with all the holidays happening. So lost out in that deal.

Today a client that knew about my Bater& Bang offers and knowing I do retainer deals. Offered me a little car in exchange for services that he will utilise in the next 3 months.

Sometimes we loose out on on thing thinking something that good won't happen again .. and along comes this!!!

I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams.

Ladies and gents do not ever underestimate the power of goods for service exchanges or the retainer deals. And never underestimate the power of consistently being stable and true in character, that allows the other party to have faith in you to the point of trusting you to enter into such arrangements.







Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.