Navigation
Liza
Liza - Re: Cancellation Fee
Re: Cancellation Fee
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2131
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 10:25:10

On 2021-05-06 10:10:04 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-05-06 10:01:20 Liza said: I'm a SP, and unfortunately I am on the Gentlemen side. False advertising are false advertising. Wrong is wrong. I promise you gentlemen there will be a new ballgame by new con artist that get ladies to post misleading information, photos or obvious things that you will see once you arrived. Fuck.... Then she will book only 6 clients a day, say from 9 to 9 and ask a R300 cancellation... See how many are willing to pay. Yes... Eventually she will be caught out, but this opens the door to many of woman doing this from time to time and even start doing it regularly once good in it. If I book a specific star hotel, and in the ad they say : TV and bar fridge in room, I tell you I WANT THAT TV and BAR FRIDGE in the room. OTHERWISE I WILL NOT PAY. Don't settle for mediocre shit and then come complain on this platform because you opened your wallet. There's was NO gun to your head.


I'm pretty sure this is already happening and whilst guys may not have a gun to thero head, we've seen enough posts about having their Nigerian bodyguards on the property and refusing to open gates until a few is paid. We're already living with this risk unfortunately.



Fuck you are so right... Omg.. I'm so bloody stupid.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Cancellation Fee
Re: Cancellation Fee
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4098
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 10:46:15

On 2021-05-06 10:25:10 Liza said:
...

Fuck you are so right... Omg.. I'm so bloody stupid.



You my dear are definitely not stupid.

I'll still take you up on the 'fuck...right' part though.
Courtney
Courtney - Re: Cancellation Fee
Re: Cancellation Fee
Advertiser
Joined:
12 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 50
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 16:00:16

This has thankfully never happened to me, I can't imagine how awkward that must be...

From a WG point of view I think it would depend on the reason, as well as how long the booking was. A 2 hour booking for instance is a huge loss and the chances of getting a booking to replace it are very slim.
R200 sounds fair for a 30 minute booking, maybe an hour at a push.

However, if you are certain that she has been deliberately misleading and it is extreme, then I feel like you shouldnt have to pay anything at all.

ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Cancellation Fee
Re: Cancellation Fee
Gold Member
Joined:
27 May 2011
Posts to Date: 3752
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 16:48:49

@Face seating, ESA is an advertising platform we do not get involved with the business between you and the advertiser.

Unfortunately, you punt at your own risk, should there be a very serious case ESA will assist as far as we can but a cancellation fee is not considered a serious case.

Please discuss with the advertiser beforehand what the protocol is should you need to cancel.

Regards
ESA

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.