Navigation
Ziske
Ziske - Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3974
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 23:54:57

On 2021-05-04 22:36:41 Jakeburns78 said:
On 2021-05-04 22:14:42 Ziske said: I'd love to meet you sexy @Liza :-)

Have you two never met? Not sure why I just assumed you had especially as you are doing some pay it forward things together, you 2 would get on really well

Jake XXX



Ja it does seem as though we have, yet the only communication is whatsapp and the forum for now
Ziske
Ziske - Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3975
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 23:56:18

On 2021-05-04 22:34:35 oraljim said:
On 2021-05-04 22:14:42 Ziske said: I'd love to meet you sexy @Liza :-)
I'd love for you to meet her too - can I watch? Pweddy pweeze?



Well...seeing that you are asking so nicely I'm sure @Liza won't mind an audience ;-)
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 617
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 00:37:45

On 2021-05-04 23:54:57 Ziske said:
On 2021-05-04 22:36:41 Jakeburns78 said: On 2021-05-04 22:14:42 Ziske said: I'd love to meet you sexy @Liza :-)

Have you two never met? Not sure why I just assumed you had especially as you are doing some pay it forward things together, you 2 would get on really well

Jake XXX

Ja it does seem as though we have, yet the only communication is whatsapp and the forum for now



You must correct that, I really do think you 2 would get on
peterb
peterb - Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Gold Member
Joined:
6 Nov 2006
Posts to Date: 457
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 06:30:30

Ari and I were busy setting something up for May, then I got whacked with Covid

I am well clear and good to good to go, so I will chat to her

LOL, she still has my credit card from the last social. At least she spends less than the missus
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 1345
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 07:30:59

On 2021-05-04 23:53:19 Ziske said:
On 2021-05-04 22:36:40 Liza said: On 2021-05-04 22:14:42 Ziske said: I'd love to meet you sexy @Liza :-)

Well well I have a New Pay it Forward idea up my sleeve. This one is actual labour. We ladies going out and work. Charity work!! Strip the makeup, tie the hair up, put on denim and sneakers, roll up the sleeves and Pay it Forward! So once I'm ready, I will get in contact. We going to do some big things... Ok... In my mind I would hope to believe it is big! I will even get our Chef JB to assist. With his baking of course.
(I'm actually enjoying the treats while typing now... Yummy!

Sounds like a great idea!!! I'm definitely in



U guys worked like 2 off ramps away at 1 stage yet ur paths never crossed...
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2325
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 07:33:30

If I'm not traveling I'll make this one depending if I can find a plus one ;)
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 1346
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 07:33:44

On 2021-05-05 06:30:30 peterb said:
Ari and I were busy setting something up for May, then I got whacked with Covid

I am well clear and good to good to go, so I will chat to her

LOL, she still has my credit card from the last social. At least she spends less than the missus



It's good to hear u recovered bud...
Arizona
Arizona - Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Re: So when is the next ESA Social???
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Feb 2004
Posts to Date: 1896
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 12:40:46

On 2021-05-05 06:30:30 peterb said:
Ari and I were busy setting something up for May, then I got whacked with Covid

I am well clear and good to good to go, so I will chat to her

LOL, she still has my credit card from the last social. At least she spends less than the missus



So I am so glad you are feeing better Peter.

I only spend less on the Credit Card, because you forgot to give me the PIN LOL!

Mwah

Ari

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.