Navigation
Augustine
Augustine - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 56
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 19:45:46

On 2021-05-04 19:52:00 Need4Passion said:


The mistake I won't make is not reviewing because I'm worried how the A club will react and let these scam artist continue to rip of the regular Joe while they've got a couple of white knights in their pocket(pussy) to push up there ratings and fight their battles.



Lol my question to this shenanigan is.... When these lapdogs book us then we treat them like shit who are they reporting too?? Cos they can't review now if i treat you horrible on the booking how are you gng to report me??

I will never pay for a review not even with a kiss also I will never tell a punter not to review another WG we're all here to hustle for our families. And also I don't trust all the reviews of some few WG who have a review from a certain punter that does that.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.