Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Role play
Re: Role play
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-04 12:39:24

I like the masseuse and client
Pinky
Pinky - Re: Role play
Re: Role play
Advertiser
Joined:
24 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 137
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 12:54:12

Search officer
Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise
Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Role play
Re: Role play
Advertiser
Joined:
23 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 401
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 12:54:51

On 2021-05-04 12:33:39 Kooni said:
On 2021-05-04 12:16:36 Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise said: On 2021-05-04 09:13:07 Jakeburns78 said: On 2021-05-04 08:35:05 Vicky said: On 2021-05-04 07:31:20 Jakeburns78 said: Always had a thing about the room service waitress/ chambermaid catching me coming out the shower

Jake XXX

Oh that sounds so kinky mmm....makes my mind run away... :D

Have to get yourself a maids outfit :)
Baby I'm already on it ;)

You should not be on it, you should be in it.


Okay now I'm patiently waiting to be taken out of it
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Role play
Re: Role play
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-04 12:57:05
Edited: 2021-05-04 12:57:45

On 2021-05-04 07:00:30 Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise said:
If we had to role play, which two characters do you see us playing out in the bedroom ?

Are you a Dhanerys and Khal Drogo kinda guy ? Or maybe you're a woman and you see us being two maids hot for each other ?

Tell me what role play gets you going.



I want you to rape my cock. I want my cock to be the rape victim your pussy to be the rapist...

...Full role play...but no actually punching, mostly dirty talk.

Kooni
Kooni - Re: Role play
Re: Role play
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 2033
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 13:15:07

On 2021-05-04 12:57:05 Voetsek said:
On 2021-05-04 07:00:30 Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise said: If we had to role play, which two characters do you see us playing out in the bedroom ?

Are you a Dhanerys and Khal Drogo kinda guy ? Or maybe you're a woman and you see us being two maids hot for each other ?

Tell me what role play gets you going.

I want you to rape my cock. I want my cock to be the rape victim your pussy to be the rapist...

...Full role play...but no actually punching, mostly dirty talk.



If you crave that (rape), something seriously wrong with you. No matter how you want to spin it, it stays a serious matter.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Role play
Re: Role play
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-04 13:21:37

On 2021-05-04 13:15:07 Kooni said:
On 2021-05-04 12:57:05 Voetsek said: On 2021-05-04 07:00:30 Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise said: If we had to role play, which two characters do you see us playing out in the bedroom ?

Are you a Dhanerys and Khal Drogo kinda guy ? Or maybe you're a woman and you see us being two maids hot for each other ?

Tell me what role play gets you going.

I want you to rape my cock. I want my cock to be the rape victim your pussy to be the rapist...

...Full role play...but no actually punching, mostly dirty talk.



If you crave that (rape), something seriously wrong with you. No matter how you want to spin it, it stays a serious matter.



You must be talking from experience. You disgust me. I am not you so don't be mistaken.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.