Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-03 19:52:35
Edited: 2021-05-03 19:55:33

I was disappointed so many times and then there were so many more times when I was pleasantly surprised where reality far surpassed the photoshoots and reviews.

I've experienced the most beautiful, most prettiest, most gorgeous, most sexy, most stunning, most kindness, most lovable, most patient, most horniest feminine women ever!!!

I'm just fucking my life away, sad but true.
BlackSea
BlackSea - Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Gold Member
Joined:
14 Mar 2015
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 07:28:21

On 2021-05-03 19:12:06 Kooni said:
Asking for a friend

"Who opened the gate on arrival of the SP. Why could that same person not opened it after the session."

Unfortunately one bad experience at a venue make you think twice before (if ever) going back.


At some point waiting outside, a car left the venue, and the gate must have remained open. The person in the car must have ha a remote. That is the only conclusion I could come to.




Tinashy
Tinashy - Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 111
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 07:48:46

If you want to punt late make sure it's not a venue,venues close early,this one was just desperate for money. So sorry for your experience it was really a bad one.
Galaxy @ Be-sensual
Galaxy @ Be-sensual - Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Advertiser
Joined:
31 Oct 2017
Posts to Date: 1368
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 09:12:25

@BlackSea... I am truly sorry you had this experience! And like all the ladies commented on this thread hope you will find that jewel and continue your punting journey ;)

@alltheladies... if you are doing this and hating your job, please reconsider whether or not this is for you. You are ruining the experience for the punters and in these days there isn't money to waste on bad experiences.
I will probably get blasted for posting this, but I feel I need to put it out there. I love what I do and make sure that my clients leave with a silly grin on their face and wobbly legs. They deserve this! So I am begging you, find something else if you don't go to work with a smile on your face and a spring in your step ;) xxx
Kooni
Kooni - Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 2027
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 09:17:27

On 2021-05-04 09:12:25 Galaxy @ Be-sensual said:
@BlackSea... I am truly sorry you had this experience! And like all the ladies commented on this thread hope you will find that jewel and continue your punting journey ;)

@alltheladies... if you are doing this and hating your job, please reconsider whether or not this is for you. You are ruining the experience for the punters and in these days there isn't money to waste on bad experiences.
I will probably get blasted for posting this, but I feel I need to put it out there. I love what I do and make sure that my clients leave with a silly grin on their face and wobbly legs. They deserve this! So I am begging you, find something else if you don't go to work with a smile on your face and a spring in your step ;) xxx



@Galaxy

Your way ensure: that I leave with a silly grin, planning my next vist, and you go home tonight with money in your wallet.

Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Advertiser
Joined:
11 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 10111
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 09:46:04

On 2021-05-04 09:12:25 Galaxy @ Be-sensual said:

@alltheladies... if you are doing this and hating your job, please reconsider whether or not this is for you. You are ruining the experience for the punters and in these days there isn't money to waste on bad experiences.
I will probably get blasted for posting this, but I feel I need to put it out there. I love what I do and make sure that my clients leave with a silly grin on their face and wobbly legs. They deserve this! So I am begging you, find something else if you don't go to work with a smile on your face and a spring in your step ;) xxx



I have to agree with this if you don't love what you do then the clients will pick it up. It's easy to differentiate between real and fake especially if the guy has previously experienced real (really I understand not enjoying every booking due to hygiene bad attitude etc.)

The other thing is if you love what you do it doesn't become a tedious job.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-04 10:52:09
Edited: 2021-05-04 10:52:08

The worst part if this is that you haven't told us where or which lady this lady was. There seems to be a lot if hesitence from punters to do bad reviews and its costing the community as a whole.
Superkevin
Superkevin - Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Basic Member
Joined:
19 Dec 2011
Posts to Date: 442
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 11:10:14

So sorry to hear your experience bud. Must have definitely been traumatic. I know I would have pissed myself 3 times over.
Glad you safe though.
It will take time to get back into it.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.