Navigation
Crave
Crave - Re: Full hour blowjob
Re: Full hour blowjob
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 2313
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 06:47:06

What if she gets cramp in her jaw??

Ouch! Hospital time.
Tisha
Tisha - Re: Full hour blowjob
Re: Full hour blowjob
Advertiser
Joined:
30 Jun 2020
Posts to Date: 471
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 07:14:11

On 2021-05-03 23:02:31 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-05-03 10:16:09 Mr Naai-do said: I would try Tisha, she seems very accommodating and skilled at the art I'm told.

www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php


Thanks angel :-)

I have been with Tisha many times for this exact reason...

For those of you that were at the last Socials have seen that Tisha could have gone on for hours with me on the dance floor. I had a hard time trying to last. Thats why she won the contest for being able to go on for the longest time.

She loves it so much, I have to remind her of the time. The most sensual part for me is she sucks, I cum, she continues sucking and sucks some more. The experience is not mechanical. She has so much passion that each visit is very different

2old2
2old2 - Re: Full hour blowjob
Re: Full hour blowjob
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Feb 2017
Posts to Date: 282
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-07 16:09:57

On 2021-05-03 10:32:06 Laura ( Laura Love ) said:
Pick me, Coach :)

With pleasure xx



I can confirm ... With bells on!
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Full hour blowjob
Re: Full hour blowjob
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4153
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-07 17:13:48

On 2021-05-03 23:02:31 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-05-03 10:16:09 Mr Naai-do said: I would try Tisha, she seems very accommodating and skilled at the art I'm told.

www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php

I have been with Tisha many times for this exact reason...

For those of you that were at the last Socials have seen that Tisha could have gone on for hours with me on the dance floor. I had a hard time trying to last. Thats why she won the contest for being able to go on for the longest time.

She loves it so much, I have to remind her of the time. The most sensual part for me is she sucks, I cum, she continues sucking and sucks some more. The experience is not mechanical. She has so much passion that each visit is very different



What what?

You'll had a public dick sucking competition at the social????
verylasttime
verylasttime - Re: Full hour blowjob
Re: Full hour blowjob
Gold Member
Joined:
4 May 2021
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-08 08:32:45
Edited: 2021-05-08 08:32:44

now thats something

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.