Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - How lucky is Cape Town...
How lucky is Cape Town...
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-04-29 11:40:33

They have Table Mountain

They have the sea, well two technically speaking

They have some of the best wine in the world

And now they even have Talita...!
www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php
(Ad active at time of posting)

I had the chance during a recent business trip to spend some really extended time with this wonderful lady and all I can say is WOW, if you haven't had the chance to visit her yet I suggest you find the time before I convince her to move back to Pretoria.

Yeah, I know the forum isn't the place for a review, but this person deserves a proper shout out, after all rating her out of 5 is just an insult.

You guys can thank me later.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.