Navigation
Superkevin
Superkevin - Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Basic Member
Joined:
19 Dec 2011
Posts to Date: 432
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 14:30:27

On 2021-04-26 13:28:47 Tamishka said:
To all ur guys that are assuming I dont do OWO ... IF URL GUYS DICK IS CLEAN.THEN I WILL GIVE A BLOW WITHOUT, BUT IF IT SMELLS AN HAS DIRTY WHITE STUFF AROUND THE HEAD..THEN AM NOT GOING TO BLOW WITHOUT




Well, that escalated quickly
Duke_of_Hazard
Duke_of_Hazard - Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Basic Member
Joined:
27 May 2014
Posts to Date: 297
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-27 13:11:57

Jirrrr what are the Durban guys doing to the ladies down there
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3747
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-27 13:13:57

On 2021-04-26 13:28:47 Tamishka said:
To all ur guys that are assuming I dont do OWO ... IF URL GUYS DICK IS CLEAN.THEN I WILL GIVE A BLOW WITHOUT, BUT IF IT SMELLS AN HAS DIRTY WHITE STUFF AROUND THE HEAD..THEN AM NOT GOING TO BLOW WITHOUT



Great! That's settles that then. Glad to hear.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Re: MONDAY ALLDAY SPECIAL
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3748
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-27 13:15:46
Edited: 2021-04-27 13:16:25

On 2021-04-26 14:30:27 Superkevin said:
On 2021-04-26 13:28:47 Tamishka said: To all ur guys that are assuming I dont do OWO ... IF URL GUYS DICK IS CLEAN.THEN I WILL GIVE A BLOW WITHOUT, BUT IF IT SMELLS AN HAS DIRTY WHITE STUFF AROUND THE HEAD..THEN AM NOT GOING TO BLOW WITHOUT


Well, that escalated quickly



I think it was a fair response. Could be more refined but the message relayed was fair. I wouldn't want a wg sucking cheese dick and then spreading that cheese to me. Hell no!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.