Navigation
Gretchen
Gretchen - Finally I'm done
Finally I'm done
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 175
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-25 20:22:21

Phew, that was quite a challenge. Finally the house is done, now I can have some fun. Come check out my shaggy tits (lol) and other naughty bits. Heated room,huge double bed, hot shower at the Spookhuis in Knoppieslaagte. Very private and quiet. R500 half hour / R900 hour.
Liza
Liza - Re: Finally I'm done
Re: Finally I'm done
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2027
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-25 22:06:31

Ready... Steady....
HUMP AWAY! WELL DONE GIRL! Wish you all the best in your new place.

Love
L.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.