Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 10641
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-25 17:27:09

Thanks for the mention Bok Boer

I am Bisexual and i have like 6 couples regulars,some i met them curious and i had to introduce/lead them to finding themselves:))

As long as the lady is clean etc i have no problem,the best pussy is the hairy one:))i love giving pleasure,my biggest turn on is seeing another woman enjoying herself:))
gosloo
gosloo - Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2012
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-25 19:16:25

@Miss Ziske and @Miss Barbie Doll can you please pm on what you can offer us if it's not too much trouble...Maybe we'll have to make it a Foursome... lol
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3936
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-25 19:28:05

On 2021-04-25 19:16:25 gosloo said:
@Miss Ziske and @Miss Barbie Doll can you please pm on what you can offer us if it's not too much trouble...Maybe we'll have to make it a Foursome... lol



You have mail xxx
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 10645
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-25 20:07:35

On 2021-04-25 19:16:25 gosloo said:
@Miss Ziske and @Miss Barbie Doll can you please pm on what you can offer us if it's not too much trouble...Maybe we'll have to make it a Foursome... lol



I am open for anything hahaha,as long as its kinky and fun:))
Nikki
Nikki - Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Advertiser
Joined:
30 Jun 2017
Posts to Date: 1265
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-25 22:23:22

[QUOTE;2857006;Bok Boer 83] Well if it was me
I choose
Miss Harley sins( she is very sexy and On my word, just the perfect one!!!!!
Miss Barbie
Nikki (Ferndale)
Arizona
Mila (sinoville)


Thank for ur recommendation. I'm definitely in the mood for this and would luv to spoil u both darling. GIVE ME A CALL IM AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW AND GOT ENOUGH
FUEL TO TRAVEL STRAIGHT TO U MCWAAAA.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-26 06:50:17

On 2021-04-25 14:53:20 Ziske said:
I cater to couples, have seen 3 couples so far and they have all been very happy with what I offer.

I am bisexual so that makes things easier for me xxx

client.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php


Here is a thread that the last couple I saw left me

I don't get alot of couple requests, but when I do and it plays out we have lots of fun :-)



Ziske - would love to read this thread but takes us to a SP login site
gosloo
gosloo - Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2012
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 08:23:00

Thanks for the response Miss Nikki.
tasmiya
tasmiya - Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Basic Member
Joined:
5 Apr 2017
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-26 08:40:04

Do you see women alone
Harley Sins
Harley Sins - Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Advertiser
Joined:
27 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 617
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-01 12:31:09

On 2021-04-25 12:49:29 Bok Boer 83 said:
Well if it was me
I choose
Miss Harley sins( she is very sexy and On my word, just the perfect one!!!!!
Miss Barbie
Nikki (Ferndale)
Arizona
Mila (sinoville)
Fire nr 1
Good luck




@Bok Boer 83 :) Thank you babe. You are so kind xxx

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.