Navigation
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Recommendation of dating app
Re: Recommendation of dating app
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2271
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-21 17:37:57

On 2021-04-21 15:57:37 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
On 2021-04-21 13:06:53 Crave said: Jhb zoo - exotic section. Most of them have a ROAR policy though

We must seriously run a competion once a year nominating answers like this for a price or two!!

#mademyday



I agree I would nominate this one on there is another classic one on the Bethlehem tread. These guys just Crack me up.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Recommendation of dating app
Re: Recommendation of dating app
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-21 18:33:30

Crave wins the thread. Brilliant.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Recommendation of dating app
Re: Recommendation of dating app
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3505
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 19:09:28

I hear there's some bars kids go to for older women but no clue which.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Recommendation of dating app
Re: Recommendation of dating app
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 2001
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 20:22:42

Not sure if its due the "purple valley calculator" or Eskom, but not as many "cougars" listed on ESA as one may think.


Meatseaker
Meatseaker - Re: Recommendation of dating app
Re: Recommendation of dating app
Basic Member
Joined:
24 May 2011
Posts to Date: 943
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-22 07:53:49

On 2021-04-21 14:55:08 Johnlennon said:
Having taken a small break from ESA after years of punting I decided to try a few dating apps.

The good -
It's been something completely different .
The chase and having to be at your best .
Lol even motivated me to gym more than ever .
I've had success way beyond mind wildest dreams lol
When I was in my 20s meeting women wasn't easy .
No apps and girls were super fussy .
Now at 50 I'm finding it way easier to meet women .

To be continued.... lol may chronicle an adventure or two hehe



It's easier to pick up a woman in her 50's then in their 20's.

In their 20s, they inexperienced and have high expectations.

By the time they get to 50, they'll take what they can get.
Johnlennon
Johnlennon - Re: Recommendation of dating app
Re: Recommendation of dating app
Basic Member
Joined:
21 Nov 2017
Posts to Date: 338
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-22 10:10:59

Yup agreed I think that the second time around women may have realised that there are only so many Brad Pitt's in the world :)

Anyway for those interested ..

The good - there are definitely women out there who want sex.
The most common well known dating site no names mentioned have many hot hot women.
The downside they are v fussy and are looking for a second marriage most of the time .
I've only met one or two who are prepared to be FWB .
Most want a commitment which I guess won't suit most of our ESA members .

There are other sites purely hookup sites .
I've had way more success here.
These women are usually not that hot.
None would crack ESA top 10 in a hurry lol .
However they are keen and yes it's fun to actually have a date and play .
I did manage to see 4 different women in a week which was exciting but to be honest if they were in a lineup at HOE I definitely wouldn't be picking them.
The sex though seems genuine and yes they are genuinely horny haha.

I've made a few friends and yes I can call them if I'm in the mood and almost always they will be keen. Guess it's a confidence booster to still at 50 be able to get a date lol.

The bad - the competition is fierce.
The free hook up site men outnumber women by probably 100 to 1 .
The women get the pick of the bunch . Thy can be fussy and drop u at a whim lol .
The one lady showed me her inbox . She had 250 plus messages .
Even v average women get lots of attention.
Men only get attention from gay guys lol . They are a constant nuisance .
I didn't pay a cent to subscribe so that kinda hampers your success rate .
Besides women not being that hot the other downside is that you heed to pay them some attention.
I have to constantly chat to keep my contacts happy lol
At the moment I'm chatting to several women every day .
Hi how you etc
Time consuming and can get a bit much.
If you don't next thing you blocked lol.
In the online dating space women definitely hold the aces .

Another downside is scammers.
Many many Nigerians etc posing as hot women.
If you married be super cautious.
Have heard of guys getting blackmailed and their wives were given all correspondence and pics lol.
In the early part I almost got scammed .
A hot woman said she'd meet but because she had been severely beaten up by a date she wanted me to go through a vetting process for sex offenders. She showed me pics of herself and yes she was severely beaten.
The site is apparently free but want to get ur age etc so need cc details.
That was a red flag .
On investigation found out it's a scam .
So yeah lots of catfish around.
Like any good deal if it's too good to be true it's a scam lol.

Also on ESA people get uppity re ROAR.
No such thing on these sites.
Women clearly state whites only etc .
There's no mincing words.

Being Eurasian I often find myself wondering where I fit in lol.
But must say so far so good .

Cost wise - I can't host so have to get a b n b r550 to r800 a pop .
Plus drinks perhaps dinner so yup costly .
However you definitely get seconds and even overnighters . There's definitely no clock watchers.

Oh you have to have a thick skin .
Rejection is part of the game lol.
I don't show my face due to professional reasons only my body lol.
So then when I get interest still have to show them how I look lol .
Sometimes am told no thanks .
It's all part of the game I guess.
It can be a confidence booster or a blow to ones ego lol . You definitely won't please everyone.

Another downside is that safe sex is definitely not practised.
Every woman I have met have basically asked for without .
I point blank refused.
Have even lost one or two potential hook ups .
Must say ESA people are way more responsible.

So yup been a fun exciting eye opener.
Have been invited to a few sex parties but due to Covid concerns have not gone yet .

All in all I'm glad I kinda left ESA for a break. Dating is definitely not for everyone but I think it kinda filled a void for me.

Will I return to ESA -
Most definitely.

Lastly - the ladies on ESA have very little to worry about these sites.
You are way way hotter , way more convenient and yes less burden :)

Guys on ESA are spoilt to be honest .




Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.