On 2021-04-20 19:52:01 Jenna said:
Hi sexy gents.. how many are going to participate in the golf tournament from 6th May to the 8th May 2021.
Advice .. Christie (active ad) are thinking of attending .. hehe
We booked 2 single rooms and want to know if nelspruit /whiteriver is worth the effort. I know there is very little talent there, " so I was told ' sorry.
What's yr thoughts ?
On 2021-04-21 22:52:16 Jenna said:
[QUOTE;2846785;Nawwty Fantasies] On 2021-04-20 19:52:01 Jenna said: Hi sexy gents.. how many are going to participate in the golf tournament from 6th May to the 8th May 2021.
Advice .. Christie (active ad) are thinking of attending .. hehe
We booked 2 single rooms and want to know if nelspruit /whiteriver is worth the effort. I know there is very little talent there, " so I was told ' sorry.
What's yr thoughts ?
Jenna meant Chrissie.
Oops.. close shave.
Slip of the finger
On 2021-04-22 08:28:12 semensquirter said:
the two room will be the 19th & 20th holes....LOL