Navigation
Kraatos
Kraatos - Re: Stilletto Ranch
Re: Stilletto Ranch
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 204
View Profile
Posted: 2013-02-26 12:36:41

@Nadia Well I guess the punter's fear of hanger ons is quite irrational . They need to realize that ladies are interested in making a booking rather than wasting their time . So they will eventually drift to the one with moolah . If I see a venue where the ladies are interested with the hanger ons then I stop going to venue and also make it clear to the owner about their unfortunate selection of ladies .
Hardmoves
Hardmoves - Re: Stilletto Ranch
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-04 14:24:31

I've been there twice this year and think that it is a very good venue. Probably the cleanest and most decent rooms that I've come across in Randburg and most of Sandton. I rated the girls from both experiences, both were very good, but I am yet to meet the other WG's as I have not stayed at the bar which I try to avoid for privacy reasons.
[email protected] - Re: Stilletto Ranch
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-04 16:07:09

Ok guys so I went there and they didn't insist on me hooking up with anyone. Had a drink at the bar - which is quite nice if I may add. Picked out a chick that's not even on ESA so can't review her and I can't remember her name too. Service was not bad - she claimed to be new to the game etc. I'm going back there soon....I want me some Ellie.
Easi Dick
Easi Dick - Re: Stilletto Ranch
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-05 13:29:24

Stiletto Ranch is my hangout place. They rotate their girls so there's always someone new and exciting. It's the cleanest, safest and most private house by my standards. Once they know you, you can stay in the bar for as long as you wish as long as you book a lady, which is what I think the business is about in the first place.
BigBen4Fun
BigBen4Fun - Re: Stilletto Ranch
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-06 19:33:31

We're in Ferndale is this place?
garyj
garyj - Re: Stilletto Ranch
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 222
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-06 22:34:57

oak street ,past multi choice
BigBen4Fun
BigBen4Fun - Re: Stilletto Ranch
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-06 22:46:12

Thanks garyj .. Any recommendations at the venue?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.