Navigation
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Buyers market?
Re: Buyers market?
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Nov 2020
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 15:04:12

On 2021-05-03 13:02:27 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-05-03 10:01:16 BikerBrian said: ...

I, for one, am willing to pay premium rates for providers that aware of, and take measures to minimise, those risks. There is a strong correlation between a higher rate and safer punting.

...



Please share this correlation.

I was under the impression that the higher the price the higher the risk as people believe it's safer to do bareback because they take the wgs works that they only see 1 or 2 customers or X type of customer. The false sense of safety has led punters to be more risky and even share their real names for other sorts of drawbacks, lol. I know some that got burnt. Sorry guys.



I agree with N4P,i have also come across this sentiment from conversations with other punters. there is a false safety net based on price, let me tell you this is not true... I also have first hand experience of such offers based on this false safety net
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Buyers market?
Re: Buyers market?
Gold Member
Joined:
21 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1153
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 16:47:53

I'm transparent with a lady when I message, if the price is to high, I simply advise X is what I'm able to pay ... and if it is not satisfactory then that's the end of the conversation, same as service offering ... or lack thereof.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Buyers market?
Re: Buyers market?
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 2024
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 17:21:34

"Less is more".

Rather reduce the number of punts, and don't compromise on qualty of service required.

If you pay less than the asking price , be prepare to expect less than what you normally get.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.