Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - When was your Last Visit to HOE ???
When was your Last Visit to HOE ???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 497
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-25 16:19:32

WE continue to improve in every Aspect --But Most Importantly with the # of Awesome Ladies including 20 Angels & 7 Hostesses .

A few New Angels who have arrived over the past 2-3 weeks are :

VEGAS DALLAS TEQUILA SPARKY EVA All are Stunning & Young --So You owe it to yourself to make a trip Sooner then Later !!!

Heaven's Play Pen is our Newest Venue to Enhance the Experience with one of our Angels .

086-118-8825
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: When was your Last Visit to HOE ???
Re: When was your Last Visit to HOE ???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 458
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-25 22:46:47

2 weeks ago was the last visit, I will be seeing Chanelle tomorrow (Monday 26), she is awesome!!!
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: When was your Last Visit to HOE ???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 498
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-26 09:29:09

Try out the New Heaven Play Pen -- I am sure that you will enjoy !!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: When was your Last Visit to HOE ???
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2012-11-26 13:34:20

I still need to have my first visit. Almost did it last week. Might just pop in next week while on leave before I leave.
deane
deane - Re: When was your Last Visit to HOE ???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-26 14:13:53

Last week. I was very nervous as I am not a youngster and also overweight. The lovely little girl who met me at my car put me at ease and explained to me how everything worked. D you are a star. I saw Rio. Beautiful girl. She also made me right at home. Had such a great time that I returned the next morning because I REALLY wanted to see Gabbi. Again I was more relaxed at HOE. D again you were excellent. I chatted to Gabbi and then she gave me the time of my life. Baie dankie, Gabbi. Jy het n ou man weer baie gelukkig last voel. She is absolutely awsum.
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: When was your Last Visit to HOE ???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 422
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-27 04:13:56

Shame you are far from JHB north. Would love to pop in there one day!
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: When was your Last Visit to HOE ???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 459
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-27 06:24:31

Couldn't see Chanelle due to timing issues....a real pity. Saw Dallas instead a nice young lady who is as sexy as hell!
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 499
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-27 15:56:44

Thanks for all the in put about HOE --- Appreciate any candid comments. I am pleased that Most / All are very Positive !!
rio
rio - Re: When was your Last Visit to HOE ???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-27 17:04:04
Edited: 2012-11-27 17:08:09

Yesterday I was there made a booking after receiving the list when the time came for my booking I was told the girl is in another booking so I was forced to choose a lady that was available immediately as I could not wait longer as I needed to go to a meeting only to be told theirs no rooms available I should wait another 2 hours forcing me to leave. It was my 1st time at hoe even though I was not fortunate enough to book a girl I must compliment you guys on an awesome venue and the general atmosphere around there. I'm hoping to return hopefully this time with better luck maybe even a overnight since I only got till the 6th dec in SA and will only be returning in feb
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 500
View Profile
Posted: 2012-11-29 08:51:35

rio -- Thanks for the positive in put about HOE --sorry that we were so busy ( actually a Good Thing for us ) early in the day is best to be able to choose the Angel & obtain a timely booking. Yes we do offer very Nice Overnight facilities with snacks & drinks--Devil's Playground is our fvaourite venue . Hope to see you again soon !!

086-118-8825

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.