Navigation
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Thank you ESA...
Thank you ESA...
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4750
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-31 09:00:52

For not banning me the past 3 or 4 months... :)))

I forgot to renew my add yesterday and when I couldn't log in I seriously thought... WTF did I do this time... :)))

Playing the role of the good girl ain't always fun, but it makes me happy... :)))

Have a blessed day... :)))
gunts
gunts - Re: Thank you ESA...
Re: Thank you ESA...
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Dec 2003
Posts to Date: 369
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-31 11:08:51

Hey Ms Paige, I know your pain, just from the other side of the fence!!!! LOL
I might well be one of the longest members on ESA that has NOT been banned.
Really tried hard to be bad and finally get that 'at least once banned' badge but to no avail.
Guess a norti girl trying to be good is hard. Yes....
A good guy trying to be norti is equally as hard......
LOL
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Thank you ESA...
Re: Thank you ESA...
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9872
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-31 11:26:56

Hahaha being a good doesn't love you I guess,maybe you should stop trying to be a good girl.and just let goddess Jezebel's spirit lead you to your bad girl's journey:))))
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Thank you ESA...
Re: Thank you ESA...
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4752
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-31 11:35:11

Eish... I try so hard... too many people inspire the "INNER SERIAL KILLER" inside of me... but I'm trying.. :)))
Gabrielle
Gabrielle - Re: Thank you ESA...
Re: Thank you ESA...
Advertiser
Joined:
21 Jan 2020
Posts to Date: 50
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-31 11:52:45

Love your banta ladies
Xx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thank you ESA...
Re: Thank you ESA...
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-31 12:06:38

Congratulations

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.