Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-31 07:08:55

On 2020-10-30 15:55:49 balasbak said:
I would have to agree on the cancelation fee ... but if the lady is of good character, I'm sure it could be negotiated however be prepared to pay in full ... because the lady was budgeting on the full fee.

Also don't want to sound like an asshole but if I go to see a new lady and I do the initial drive by and I feel unsafe because of area or establishment ... I keep on driving.



Nothings wrong with that, your safety comes first.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-10-31 07:59:17

Give 25% at most and give some reason why you can't stay.

One of the reasons why I avoid private venues is to avoid a situation where in case I cancel and she's one of the crazy ones she'll cause a scene attracting attention and not allow me to leave unless I pay the full fee.

Another reason is general safety and hygiene.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1740
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-31 08:24:54

Once you have seen the lady, and have undressed, should be 100%.

If the SP has a "condition" down side other than the "red tide" that was not mentioned to you, only then a lesser fee should be acceptable.
Miss Red
Miss Red - Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 3004
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-31 08:46:49

There is some very "wow" comments from punters and it shows that most purple punters do respect the ladies and the intriquaties of the punting world.

And I am very glad to see that there is people that understand that they are not just walking out but have potentially cost her not just the loss of your appointment but maybe the loss of another appointment because she kept time slot for you.

I myself do not worry to ask cancellation fees. The situation is already uncomfortable when a client that walked in wants to leave is standing in front of me.

The faster he leaves the faster I can get back to answering my calls or text the punter back that called 5 minutes earlier that asked me to let him know when I am done, the one that I could not accomadate on short notice because I was waiting for you.

But buddy if you did not leave straight away( I give enough time to assess me and my place) and made it into my room and got naked (if you naked I have already laid my hands on you and visa versa to get to your naked state) you sure as hell will not get your money back.

There are all kinds of people in this world and for some looking at a naked female is enough or standing naked infront of a female is enough to satisfy their "fetish".

I knew a guy when I was working in a club that always use to tip the ladies that took the time to greet him and talk to him, sometimes he would get up suddenly and leave. We thought him very peculiar.

One slow day that guy was sitting at the bar and I asked him why he never books a lady as he is always engaging and talking to the ladies and I can see that he enjoys the company and his answer was.. talking to her and smelling her pheromones and perfume is enough. He confessed that sometimes he does not even manage to hold it till he gets out of place and had on occasion orgasmed sitting next to the bar just smelling her and that's why he always tipped the ladies that made the effort to come greet and talk to him.

All kinds.. and asking any lady on this platform all will tell you that atleast once in their life they had encountered the guy that only came to look to go jerk off in his car down the road.










Brooke
Brooke - Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2017
Posts to Date: 246
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-01 07:59:08

I applaud you NinjaBoy
Lucky Jumper
Lucky Jumper - Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-02 07:39:51
Edited: 2020-11-02 07:40:22

On 2020-10-30 16:04:28 Janine said:
From now on, (just for incase, I am going to kiss my client passionately, as he enters my apartment!!!!



Should do that as part of quality service not out of fear for a walkout.
Unfortunately some ladies think once they have you in the door her job is done.
I have for instance asked specifically re kissing before i got there yet in tbe moment she claimed oops i dont kiss.
While i did not do so at the time, on reflection i think i should have walked without paying anything as it was a dishonest booking from her side. Unless the liers out there get called out they will continue with such crap.
As i read in a number of threads, respect goes bith ways

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.